Online now
Online now

A curious mind wants to know: Do a lot of men or women enjoy watching web cam people?

Naturenurture​(sub female)
3 years ago • Dec 5, 2020

A curious mind wants to know: Do a lot of men or women enjoy

Is it that popular, to satisfy and I guess pacify the lack of interaction we have during these hard times?
Or is it just very popular regardless?
I know some are pay to watch and engage with the web person, so is it something people enjoy spending their money on?

Just a passing thought, figured I'd get a consensus if anyone cares to answer. If not, I understand it's not that important of a question. icon_smile.gif

~Best wishes~
MountaintopMaster
3 years ago • Dec 6, 2020
MountaintopMaster • Dec 6, 2020
I would say it has definitely exploded in popularity over the last few years, and the explosion went nuclear in 2020. From what I can tell, (I work on paid content production, but not this particular industry LOL) ...you can probably make a modest full-time living at it, if you give a good enough show!
Thank you for answering, and with your knowledge of the production industry. I never watched it myself. But, yes it makes sense how popular it must be now.
AlphaRomeo​(dom male)
AlphaRomeo​(dom male) • Dec 6, 2020
Well to me watching someone Cam always felt kinda weird I guess, like the whole process of them engaging with chat while pleasuring themselves always felt out of place. So I usually wouldn't watch it, let alone pay for it. I also am the type to prefer investing in something that I can get a return on, which is obviously not that kind of content lol.
MR B​(dom male)
MR B​(dom male) • Dec 6, 2020
I've never had an interest in it and I dont get why anyone would waste money on it.
MountaintopMaster
MountaintopMaster • Dec 6, 2020
Naturenurture wrote:
Thank you for answering, and with your knowledge of the production industry. I never watched it myself. But, yes it makes sense how popular it must be now.
I'm going to bet that based on the other responses here, it's just not a thing that the BDSM community is into, since they have much more exciting things to engage in or at least observe!

However, in the "vanilla" world, it's an exploding business. Honestly, all online small-fee based business models are doing well right now, from in-home workout services to cam girls etc.

It's not everybody's cup of tea, that's for sure, both in terms of consumption and creation. But it's definitely popular... Personally I like the idea behind the business model, at least, because it's a great way for individuals to say fuck the corporate system and make as much money as they can purely based on their personality and uniqueness...
Bondage My Heart wrote:
Personally I don't.
I don't see any beauty in online things,
I love real things and by the way I always saw woman as a web cam model or whatever name is it but not guys so girls can watch it as well.
I will give money into charity or to someone hungry, poor not into such a things never ever.

I agree, there are so many places I'd rather give money to.
But I do know loneliness drives such industries. And horny people of course. So I can see why people do so. I'm not judging them.
I am just curious if it is really popular, I find it interesting. I'm guessing it is.

Thank you for all your answers icon_smile.gif