Online now
Online now

Searching for "The Challenges"

SageFlame​(sub female)
3 years ago • Apr 21, 2021

Searching for "The Challenges"

SageFlame​(sub female) • Apr 21, 2021
Help on this would be appreciated.

I've been using the search in blogs to find the challenges set forth as part of building community. I would read someone's blog response and thought it would be good to read the original post. So far unless someone adds a hyperlink to the original I can't find it as it doesn't come up when I search
Challenge
Or
Challenges

I am not looking for one in particular but want to see what has gone out in the last year or in the very least the last 6 months.

Example:
Today, I read a blog response to the 5 things challenge. I wanted to read the challengers post. No hyoerlink, so I searched using these words:

5 things
Challenge

No avail.

Please let me know if this is a tech issue and I'll mosey on over there.

Thank you so much!
    The most loved post in topic
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Apr 21, 2021
It's a personal thing that probably can't be searched for as everything on these sites is probably copyrighted for their protection. If you want a challenge I'm sure there's plenty of sick n twisted minds here to fill your cart, but it's still just a one on all thing. Last challenge I saw mentioned was on fetlife for the longest masturbation session without orgasm. 7 hours was what they said, but no one believed them.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
I havent found a way either

I know the "getting to know you" was here https://thecage.co/blog/userblog.php?postid=53888&blog_id=102538

Most challenges where posted by SSG but I think her blog is missing or I've miss counted my coffee count and my brain is misfiring?

help anyone?