Online now
Online now

Is their a toy that will make you feel like you have a full bladder?

SoloSub
3 years ago • Jan 11, 2021

Is their a toy that will make you feel like you have a full

SoloSub • Jan 11, 2021
I get turned on by having a full bladder but I cant hold it during play. I know some catheters have a tiny balloon on the end to hold it in place but they were all the same tiny size. If anyone knows if catheters could block me from peeing by clamping the end than that could work too. Or would men's urethral tubes work on a woman?
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Jan 11, 2021
This sort of thing falls under the medical play umbrella, and I strongly urge you learn all you can regarding these activities, how to do safely, the various risks, and how to mitigate these risks.
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Jan 11, 2021
A balloon catheter will hardly work on women, they are thicker than your entrance and those for men would hurt you.
Research on your own what hospitals use, not for BDSM stuff. Take care of bacterial inflammation! New, sterile catheter, one time use only. Be aware of the risks!
MrFulmen
3 years ago • Jan 12, 2021
MrFulmen • Jan 12, 2021
Here's a basic overview of catheter play: http://www.medicaltoys.com/lib-catheter.htm. Like Sasa says, folks with vulvas have much more easy-to-damage urethras than folks with penises. Even careful play can lead to irritation or unpleasant UTIs.

A different way to get a similar feeling of fullness is to have something nice and big in your ass. It isn't exactly the same as a full bladder, but it'd generally increase the pressure around your pelvis, and it might get at the same thing that turns you on about being full.
Bunnie
3 years ago • Jan 12, 2021
Bunnie • Jan 12, 2021
Like MrFulmen suggested, I too was thinking of filling yourself from the inside to press against your bladder to get that feeling of needing to wee. I was thinking inside your vagina though. Experiment with different shaped and sized dildos. I’ve found some that do press against my bladder and give that enjoyable sensation. Or filling both areas gives that beautiful feeling of fullness.

Another option of play that might be of interest, yet as mentioned above, does definitely need skill and a very sterile environment and equipment, is Sounding. Often we hear of this spoken as only being used on men, however, it is an option for females as well. This is when a steel rod is inserted into the urethra to create stimulation. It is necessary for a practitioner of Sounding to have knowledge of how to do this on both males and females separately, as our anatomy is completely different, and if someone tries to Sound a female as they would a male, it will cause irreversible damage. If you want to explore something like this with a trusted person, I would recommend minimising the possible risks of causing harm, by finding experienced and well-regarded community members within your local groups, events and skillshares, to learn from. And then... enjoy! icon_biggrin.gif
    The most loved post in topic