Online now
Online now

“I am a brat and a bit of a handful”

SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
2 years ago • Dec 11, 2021
Zvengali wrote:
BabyDoll........quote "If you desire, I've written about Brats extensively in my blog. There are 10 chapters so far and if you go to the very beginning of my blog, you will find them all posted back-to-back."

So your saying that you have ten chapters on what a brad is and why ? There are no studies that I have ever know of, on the reason Brats act like Brats. And surely, it isnt all because of how they were raised....Are we going to label everything on someones childhood ? And OMG PTSD and Brats...I dont know where your reading this stuff. But its quite laughable.. Or your just trying to justify ones crapy behavior that NO ONE wants to be around. But its interesting you come up with that much material for that many chapters.

Where did I get the information?

The National Child Tramatic Stress Network.

https://www.nctsn.org/what-is-child-trauma/trauma-types/complex-trauma/effects

Tramatised children exhibit the EXACT behaviors that Brats do. Why? Because tramatised children grow up.

It is also the same behaviors exhibited by our war veterans.

It's not a chosen behavior. It's a learned survival skill that is now outdated. Once, it was necessary skill but now, as adults, it's unhealthy and yes, brats DO need to enter therapy to heal.

But I challenge that you would never shun a war veteran for exhibiting those same behaviors. You would never speak to a veteran for the grave sin of simply surviving.

So why blame the victims of childhood abuse for the same grave sin? And yes, that is exactly what you are doing, victim blaming and shaming.

I'm not saying you HAVE to like brats. What I'm ASKING is that people STOP blaming the victim and shaming them for when they were innocent children going through their OWN war.....at the hands of the people that they should have been able to trust.
Zvengali
2 years ago • Dec 11, 2021
Zvengali • Dec 11, 2021
Babydoll.....Your talking to the wrong guy.... I served two tours in Vietnam...I have seen every bit of what humanity can dish out in terms of war. I was involved in the taking of lives and the saving of them as well. I have two Bronze Stars for things a sane man would not even think of doing. So, Babydoll, I most assuredly know what PTSD is....Its on my mind most times I lay my head on my bed. But with that being said. None of that, none of it, would have caused me to want to be the center of attention all the time and be a brat because I have to have what I want. Who will do anything to get my way. I have none of those traits. I think rationally and know my place when it is needed.....but a Brat these days...has no excuse what so ever to consciously be that way and then boast to the world about it. As if the world owes it to them, and we are always suppose to believe it exists in them by other causes.....

.......... Z
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
2 years ago • Dec 13, 2021
Z,

I apologise for the delayed reply but I've been dealing with other things.

Firstly, thank you for your service and sacrifice. I understand completely what you must have done to receive those stars.

Believe it or not, my previous Dom was highly decorated himself. He was career, having spent 26 years in, 15 of which were within Special Forces, having come up from the 75th Ranger Corp. He probably would still be in if it wasn't for the IED that blew him up, gifting him with a TBI.

His teams were small, consisting of two 6 man teams and he has 21 of their dog tags hanging from his wall as well as 2 folded flags. He's told me stories that can curl your hair, so while I don't have the personal experience, I've held him as he cried or screamed or got bolted out of bed from the nightmares.

I do know that I helped. He always told me that he slept better with me. I kept him present and grounded (his words). I'm glad for that. I glad I was able to bring him that peace. I would have given anything to take those memories away from him.

That is all I will say.

RLTW
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
2 years ago • Dec 14, 2021
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Dec 14, 2021
Zvengali wrote:
Babydoll.....Your talking to the wrong guy.... I served two tours in Vietnam...I have seen every bit of what humanity can dish out in terms of war. I was involved in the taking of lives and the saving of them as well. I have two Bronze Stars for things a sane man would not even think of doing. So, Babydoll, I most assuredly know what PTSD is....Its on my mind most times I lay my head on my bed. But with that being said. None of that, none of it, would have caused me to want to be the center of attention all the time and be a brat because I have to have what I want. Who will do anything to get my way. I have none of those traits. I think rationally and know my place when it is needed.....but a Brat these days...has no excuse what so ever to consciously be that way and then boast to the world about it. As if the world owes it to them, and we are always suppose to believe it exists in them by other causes.....

.......... Z

Standing ovation!!! Thank you sir for all that you've done and continue to do.

I've seen far too many brats in RL. I was pretty surprised to see so many submissive brats here. But I don't judge because I don't know each person or their dynamic. But personally, I ain't got time for brats. We all get frustrated but if her respect level towards me is not tip top, she can kick rocks in flip flops.
A Cloud​(sub female){Owned}
2 years ago • Dec 15, 2021
I am new. I am not a real sub. I can definitely be a brat. I challenge and am mentally challenged. I talk shit. I am all the things, especially wrong!

You can have this thread as another grand stand because I have got life to live and things to learn. Most of all, I have a lot of love to give, a lot of laughter to be had and so many sunsets to sit under.

I like getting dirty but I don't like rolling around in shit.

Peace 🧡🌅
BloodofSzekai​(dom male)
2 years ago • Dec 25, 2021
BloodofSzekai​(dom male) • Dec 25, 2021
This sounds like the same breed of "sub" who reads a few erotica books and thinks all Doms are super rich and have innate psychic mind-reading powers.

The "I'm-a-sub-because-I'm-too-precious-to-take-any-responsibility-in-my-relationships" garbage.
BloodofSzekai wrote:
This sounds like the same breed of "sub" who reads a few erotica books and thinks all Doms are super rich and have innate psychic mind-reading powers.

The "I'm-a-sub-because-I'm-too-precious-to-take-any-responsibility-in-my-relationships" garbage.

Hello there.
Is this directed at me? Welcome to the party. I see you're enjoying yourself. Please do go on with your assumptions 😁.
BloodofSzekai​(dom male)
Betty Tails wrote:
BloodofSzekai wrote:

Hello there.
Is this directed at me? Welcome to the party. I see you're enjoying yourself. Please do go on with your assumptions 😁.

Now I want you to use your brain-parts for a hot second.

If I was referring to you.. if I gave enough of a shit about whatever complex you have.. would I have commented what I did without quoting you?
BloodofSzekai wrote:
Betty Tails wrote:
BloodofSzekai wrote:

Hello there.

If I was referring to you.. if I gave enough of a shit about whatever complex you have.. would I have commented what I did without quoting you?

Aren't you just lovely! Doesn't matter who responds, does it? That is why you make the subject of your comments so vague. Hmm 🤔, trolling on Christmas Eve - you must have quite the life!! Fuck yeah, I have
not just one complex but many. Obviously nothing on you, however.

Well, as fun as this is, I'll leave you to continue your shit dredging because I am lucky enough to have a brain that knows how to use punctuation and not waste time with shit stirrers who troll the forum.

Welcome to The Cage; it's so nice to meet this way. 🎄✌️🥳
BloodofSzekai​(dom male)
Betty Tails wrote:
BloodofSzekai wrote:
Betty Tails wrote:
BloodofSzekai wrote:

Hello there.

Aren't you just lovely! Doesn't matter who responds, does it? That is why you make the subject of your comments so vague. Hmm 🤔, trolling on Christmas Eve - you must have quite the life!! Fuck yeah, I have
not just one complex but many. Obviously nothing on you, however.

Well, as fun as this is, I'll leave you to continue your shit dredging because I am lucky enough to have a brain that knows how to use punctuation and not waste time with shit stirrers who troll the forum.

Welcome to The Cage; it's so nice to meet this way. 🎄✌️🥳

First of all.. no way in hell I'm reading all that.

Second of all.. you're basically telling me that, regardless of if my original comment was intentionally directed at you, what I said still applied to you. A hurt dog will hollar after all.

It's especially telling that you consider my genuine and serious thoughts "trolling." Says far more about you than it does about me. Almost as if you relate to the kind of wannabe I'm dunking on.

Makes sense too. This kind of behavior is only really demonstrated by subs who want to LOOK like brats as opposed to actually being brats. Real brats don't project it like this. So yeah I guess you are a tryhard after all.