Online now
Online now

A PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM THE FOUNDERS OF THE CAGE

Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Dec 7, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 7, 2017
Yes, for those who have asked, existing members up til the 12,000 mark have free membership for life. We've asked inactive members to come back and confirm they want their spot. If you've been here and active within the last 90 days you're all good icon_smile.gif
SubtleHush​(sub female)
2 years ago • Sep 19, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Sep 19, 2021
While I appreciate both the challenges of running sites like this and your need to charge, my membership isn't really free.

You cut off a conversation I was having with another free member who was in real need of help. My immediate thought was the same one I've had on other sites that do that. Free membership but with few freedoms unless you pay. That is the hook and it isn't about scammers. It's about money.

I get it I do. On your end, there is nothing free about running a business. Programmers, coders, your utility companies, all want to get paid. And rightly so.

Your timing just sucked big time and I am worried about that girl
Slpnot​(switch male){Haven't be}
2 years ago • Sep 20, 2021
Oh great creators of this website your decision to charge for this website is wise. keeping scammers at Bay . We all dislike scammers. They should be squashed like a bug under your high-heeled patent leather boot. To all scammers this I say may you live A miserable life your misery will follow you forever .
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Sep 20, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 20, 2021
Oh and btw, a little known fact: THE CAGE predates Fetlife by about 5 years. The original Israeli site launched in 2003 icon_smile.gif