Online now
Online now

Playtime Table.....

Eliza Raine​(sub female)
3 years ago • Feb 28, 2021

Playtime Table.....

Eliza Raine​(sub female) • Feb 28, 2021
Our bed is king size and not always practical for certain play because it can become hard to reach. We were thinking about a massage table that could fold up and be put away. Do any of you use this? What are your thoughts?
MisterWolf​(dom male)
MisterWolf​(dom male) • Feb 28, 2021
Hi - Funny enough I was listening to a podcast from this site yesteday and the commentator talked about a massage table for kink play. Relatively cheap, comfortable and easy to stow away.

Suggest you look for a sturdy weight rated one as you do not want it to collapse if you or your partner are roped or tied to it some way

The other thing to think about (if private) is the door, the lounge, a chair....use your imagination

Good luck

MW
MrFulmen
MrFulmen • Feb 28, 2021
I had a portable massage table for exactly this purpose. It worked great for all kinds of sensation play where you want the bottom horizontal and at a convenient height to get your hands on them. I added eyebolts inside the frame, and that make it great for bondage too.
DrWakko
DrWakko • Feb 28, 2021
Massage tables are great. Also check out your local thrift store. You never know what will turn up. At a local thrift store we once found an obgyn table in almost perfect condition. We bought it and put it in our local play space.
    The most loved post in topic
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Feb 28, 2021
Very large heavy Mexican pine, oak etc coffee table or similar are ideal. They are robust enough to handle most types of play, from gentle to full on and if the legs and sides are heavy and thick enough you can add wrought iron effect pull handles from a hardware shop to add bondage points.

These are often unwanted, no longer in fashion, and as such can be spotted in thrift stores and junk shops, and for modest money. It can be kept and used as a coffee table and or for magazines, and books, and when required for play a pillow and say pvc, rubber sheet or other material covering can be used to protect the wood and or provide a moisture/stain resistant surface.

The other nice thing, vanillas won't see it for what it is, so kink in plain sight. Much will though depend on your décor, but a lick of paint or such can be used to help blend it in. A sheet of ply, same size as the table top and vinyl on top, with light padding foam is another option for the top. Upholstery isn't too hard to do.

Another option is old medical tables, but alas these are now viewed as collectable, so will, if seen be more expensive. Advantage here is many have attachment points for stirrups, maybe even come with those. Army surplus medical tables is another option, most fold away and come with a crate for storage, you could use that as a coffee table, they are big enough. Again these are collectable, so will cost money.

I think for play where not much movement will be happening, the victim lies still and the dom/top isn't going to be applying much force to the sides then a massage table is fine. I have thought often though, seeing these, unless heavy duty, that the folding legs might give way.