Online now
Online now

Pictures and voices

Azure Kitsune​(sub female)
3 years ago • Mar 9, 2021
Pictures or voice... I actually prefer the third choice. Words! Specifically the written (typed) word. One of my favorite things is to recieve a surprise email or message. Oh long emails and questions, the harder the better.

I love hearing a voice and seeing a picture, but those are just to fill out the image of the person.
JustGreenie{Lona Alofa}
JustGreenie{Lona Alofa} • Mar 9, 2021
I prefer both and written word. You can express more with writing, it allows you, in a way "speak freely" through writing, especially when some have a hard time expressing verbally. Pictures are one thing, but with todays technology, filters, editing and more, sometimes those pictures can be a mirage, so to say. They may look like one thing from afar, but different when up close.

To each his own, but my preference would be the three
SinMaster

P&V

SinMaster • Mar 9, 2021
I’m a voice person it can be the closest I will get to her so her voice is very important to me.
Miki
3 years ago • Mar 10, 2021
Miki • Mar 10, 2021
For me, to be honest, neither are a big deal. I am just fine with written exchanges. Then I can find out how the other's mind works. The little things, what they like for entertainment be it books, movies, musical genres and the stuff that has no category, how his/her day went and so-forth. The appearance of the other half of the conversations and, I suppose the voice, definitely would wait for an in-person meeting because at that point I will have conversed with the individual on an email/PM basis long enough so as to render looks and voice (unless they look and smell like they shower twice a year and/or sound like they gargle with battery acid) are secondary at best.

Having said all that I have to put in the qualifier, such is hypothetical in that to this point I never have hooked up with someone I meet online. Just can't shake the image of a dapper Dom with a silver tongue and rich, bass voice saying all the right things and definitely not mentioning the stacks of skeletons in his basement.

Yeah I know, the actions of extremely few creepasauruses------- (creepasauri? Nahh. It might be grammatically correct but looks like crap on this screen.)---

...Whatever... out there spoiling the whole bowl of apples for everyone else ain't fair, but all one need do is meet just one latter-day Ted Bundy and, well, you win the Reaper's Lottery.

Not something on my to-do list.

I only wrote this as my general opinion for if I were "looking".
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Mar 10, 2021
Texting and chatting enables exploration.
Pictures give an image which can be manipulated, The voice gives depth to the other person !
And of course video chat in whatever form gives the complete person in real time !

So for me it’s a slow steady progression from one to the other !
OG Cupcake{4everAlone}
OG Cupcake{4everAlone} • Mar 10, 2021
i like both. especially when not able to meet up IRL often. i do like voice as it's more intimate.
CSI
CSI
CSI • Mar 10, 2021
Thank-you all for the great responses. I am absolutely a sucker for words as well. A well-laid out thought, discussion, scenario, or question does far more for me than a three piece suit ever could. Although suits are nice....and deep voices. Lol. Have an amazing day today icon_smile.gif
OraclePollon​(sub female){NotYours}
3 years ago • Mar 11, 2021
I can't orgasm on command to a picture. It is like sensory deprivation to only have a voice to focus on, to block out the world and hear only tones, vibrations, and commands. To be beyond your physical body, not to worry about that weird angle you elbow is at 😆

You touch places wirh your voice that you have never even considered touching with you hands.
Tthomas
3 years ago • Mar 11, 2021
Tthomas • Mar 11, 2021
Looks attract, personally and thoughts will keep someone around.
It does not matter if they are in written or spoken form.

That being said how someone looks in their picture is not the only thing.
It’s what they are doing or how they are dressed that makes or breaks the attraction.
sandrua​(dom male)
3 years ago • Mar 12, 2021
sandrua​(dom male) • Mar 12, 2021
I believe, that pictures and voice is the best thing as you can express what you are feeling on that picture, and you can really express the emotions.