Online now
Online now

What's your addiction?

LatexHer​(dom male)
5 months ago • Nov 19, 2023

Life!

LatexHer​(dom male) • Nov 19, 2023
Hmm, My Addiction?

As a lifelong Dom of advanced age, I look back to growing up in the 60s. The sixties brought us Hippies, Free Love, Some awesome Rock music, and of course Mariquana. It also brought ( the assassination of a President, church leader, and Malcolm X, along with Nixon resigning!
Living in the 70s brought us another end to an unpopular war. My graduation from school, my first Slave wife, and my kids. icon_smile.gif
The 80s gave the beginning of word reclassification as common language was being redefined, broken down, and all too often dissected. By the time the 90s rolled around people discovered the INTERNET. Even older dogs as I bought a computer and began to chat in rooms that remained darkened by unknowing people's claims of us ( the D/s Community) being sick and perverted!
We were told that with the dawn of the next millennia, computers may crash and we could descend into the unknown. Our nation's eyes were blackened by an unprovoked attack in New York City killing over 3000 Americans. However, by this time our closets and bedrooms opened and the practitioners of D/s were no longer sick and demented!

Forward 20 years - Today our language has changed Our slaves, who have never been without limits set by them, have new words to BEST describe themselves worlds as Submissives, or in the bedroom only. As I said earlier, we all have changed. for the better in my opinion. Today I am single once more, looking, and have enjoyed this ride so far. Women have become more aggressively outgoing. The ladies know who they are and what they like, and some PLAY outside of their relationships icon_smile.gif

I will say - men have become weaker, which troubles some of you ladies as men are no longer as protective as we once were. While the millennials search for a good Pychiarist to provide them a direction and a way to enjoy life, many live in their parent's basements. I wonder what my final years of enjoying and giving back to the D/s community I so love will bring. Perhaps I shall go back to writing D/s M/f submissive stories as before?
Varangian​(sadist male)
4 months ago • Dec 5, 2023
Varangian​(sadist male) • Dec 5, 2023
CanBiWife wrote:
I am addicted to putting collars and leases on women

Is that weird ?

Not at all if they are willing. If you are chasing a complete stranger around the produce department might be a little rude slightly illegal (maybe not in Canada don’t know) would still watch to see the outcome though.
Lilibeth
3 months ago • Jan 23, 2024
Lilibeth • Jan 23, 2024
I'm addicted to books (dark romance books) I always say “one more hour” till it gets 5-6 in the morning. 🤦‍♀️ (Ps: trying to control that with scheduled sleep hour, I'm feeling like a kid but it's working at least 🤷‍♀️)
ThirtyFourPointFive
3 months ago • Jan 27, 2024

Reading

ThirtyFourPointFive • Jan 27, 2024
MelMell wrote:
Hmm I have two obsessions. Gaming and reading martial arts novels. I do both all the time even while working.

I read constantly, grocery lines, drive thrus, bathtubs.
Can I get a suggestion on a martial arts book?
Is there one you have read multiple times? If so, I want that one.
Thanks... G
ThirtyFourPointFive
Lilibeth wrote:
I'm addicted to books (dark romance books) I always say “one more hour” till it gets 5-6 in the morning. 🤦‍♀️ (Ps: trying to control that with scheduled sleep hour, I'm feeling like a kid but it's working at least 🤷‍♀️)

Ahh.. me too. Most if the time, I ignore the clock though. ..G
ThirtyFourPointFive
Books, books, books.
Did I mention books?
Milk, Salted Dark Chocolate,
Frosted Mini Wheats.