Online now
Online now

Let's talk primal

AngelBunny
3 years ago • Apr 14, 2021
AngelBunny • Apr 14, 2021
In my experience with primal, usually the Dom takes on the characteristics of a certain creature i.e. wolf, lion, vampire, etc. In my dynamic, my Master is a vampire beast, and there isn't much chasing but there is stalking or sneaking up on me. He enjoys walking up slowly to me with hunger in his eyes and watching me back into a wall. He is initially seductive about it but then becomes more and more passionate and aggressive. He enjoys marking me, by biting and scratching, He will growl in my ear and in a guttural voice say "mine!" He will pin me down and hold me by my throat. Sometimes he likes for me to dress as a rabbit. I might bite and scratch him back which usually excites him more. He often refers to me as his mate and takes on a protective nature outside of the bedroom. It's really whatever way you and your Dom chose to express your primal natures.
Kelpi
Kelpi • Apr 14, 2021
Primal is not a kink it is something that comes from deep with in and it's like letting a wild animal out that was caged inside you. It is wild and intense and very fulfilling. It is so good to let out and hard to let go of and put back in the cage.
Miki
Miki • Apr 14, 2021
Agree only somewhat. While primal urges are generally part of human nature, acting it out such as predator/prey games or rough sex with a primitive mindset most certainly can be considered kink.

Kink does not strictly refer to the BDSM "lifestyle". There are those who "like it rough" and/or use "pain-based sex aids" like paddles, spanking and even just taking it in the ass-- are participating in kinky sex, yet they otherwise do not live the "lifestyle" outside of the bedroom.

I'm like that. I'm a sexual masochist but outside of that activity I live a rather vanilla life, especially professionally because how I get off best isn't viewed very favorably in some stuffy circles. I'd be labeled "immoral" and my future career prospects would dim considerably.

And I do not even work in an academic field. I'm an Information Technology technician.
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • Apr 14, 2021
Considering the IT professionals I have worked adjacent to, I would say you are more likely to frighten them. Generally delicate constitutions aside, it seems less and less likely that any IT person maintains full innocence.
Dragonlove​(sub female)
Dragonlove​(sub female) • Apr 14, 2021
I really appreciate all the input and thoughts on this matter.

I definitely couldn't imagine primal outside of an established dynamic. Within I see there seems to be a lot of room for interpretation but like it's name refers, seems to be acting a bit more animalistic in general. I've truthfully been able to see the appeal in every example given.

And Miki, as usual, you've kept me entertained the entire ride lol! 🀣
AdamDragon​(dom male)
AdamDragon​(dom male) • Apr 14, 2021
For Me I have to say it’s a combination of both what HT and SBD has said. Raw and uninhibited yearning to hunt and claim and without a role involved. For Me it’s deep and not for just anyone. Instinctual and within our dna 🩸🌹
Miki
Miki • Apr 14, 2021
Hmm... AdamDragon and Dragonslove on the same thread...

Seems to me it could be time for a reptile smackdown

(dragons appear to be reptillian and I picture AdamDragon as, well, a reptile of sorts.)

***Dragonslove is my "Sub Bestie so no mental artwork there***

My mind's eye is a fertile "movie" maker and photo album and the cool thing is I can twist anything into something odd or funny.

I only wish I could draw the images my head comes up with!
Miki
3 years ago • Apr 15, 2021
Miki • Apr 15, 2021
Awwww ❤ ❤ ❤ Back at ya!

Hey how did you get the blue ones??