Online now

Never masturbates !?!

SubtleHush​(sub female)
3 years ago • Apr 14, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Apr 14, 2021
swleopard
3 minutes ago • 04/13/2021 9:28 pm
Thank you SubtleHush. Interesting story. Maybe you had a brush with a unicorn 🦄
I think he was just damaged. What I knew of his family life told me more than I wanted to know.
Miki
Miki • Apr 14, 2021
Well, maybe a full 10% don't lie about it and really don't box the slender champ, That cliche isn't etched in stone.

So.. he boned a gal without wearing a rain coat or at least, the military man didn't put a helmet on his soldier? Wow that was reckless. Either that or he bought the bullshit line "I'm On the Pill"

It's difficult but so far not impossible for me to get a dude to go natural on me as I cannot conceive.. Not at all. Zero chance. -- because of horror stories like this. 65 and about to be Daddums.

That totally sucks the long one.
Literate Lycan​(dom male)
Literate Lycan​(dom male) • Apr 14, 2021
I prefer to strangle the spitting cobra only on days that end in Y . . . And never on days that begin with G.

Wait, was that TMI? Although when I deployed to the Middle East in 2004-2005, I did NOT choke it until it gasped in defeat . . . At all . . . I mean, yes, I possibly did wrangle with the beast in my tent or in the shower. . . But for that year while I was there, I didn’t finish the fight . . . Again, probably more than was requested in your question. I think the simple answer would have been, “Yes, I have been known to masturbate.”

Although lately I’ve been working out a good deal more and that takes the edge off somewhat so I haven’t been self satisfying. . . I’ll just stop here and let myself out.
Miki
Miki • Apr 14, 2021
Not TMI for me! Yes I can imagine the Middle East isn't conducive to the ol' 5- Finger Toothpaste Squeeze.

Me? My worst experience was a faulty decision to wear a little vibrator to work-- and there was an unannounced meeting and... well... the "alarm" went off unexpectedly and moaning, even softly while Boss Man is droning on and on.. was mildly embarrassing.

Now THAT might be TMI.

I'll follow you out. Exit; Stage Left.

Gotta log out for a while, but no, not going to push the HomePage button.
Duke Montefort​(dom male)
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • Apr 14, 2021
I have heard of men who don't masturbate. In the Victorian era, and a little after. Some parents used extreme methods to prevent a male to masturbate. Which at the time was a health issue (masturbation leads a life of alcoholism, debauchery, and laziness etc). The children who grew up that way developed powerful resistance to masturbation, but terrible resistance to other temptations. Temper issues, compulsive buying etc. When we go through a conservative bent. Some overly conservative parents or formally overly loose parents reuse this method. However, most people despite this method find a way around it. This case is rare, but it does exist.
swleopard{Training}
swleopard{Training} • Apr 14, 2021
Literate Lycan, thank you for the info. We can never learn too much about the opposite sex ✍️😊

I appreciate a man who can open up and talk about intimate topics. Your contribution is good information and also brave on your part. Hopefully, we'll hear from some more guys.
swleopard{Training}
Duke Montefort, thank you for the historical reference and ties to present day. Certainty glad we aren't in the Victorian era. Wish unenlightened folks today could see the light.
Duke Montefort​(dom male)
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • Apr 14, 2021
Sw Leopard. Try to remember that humans go through cycles especially here in America. We go from very loose to Very conservative. The children of very conservative children go wild. The children of wild parents tighten up and go conservative embarrassed of their parents.
swleopard{Training}
Duke Montefort, so very true. I've witnessed it myself with schoolmates I grew up with and with schoolmates of my son. The "preacher's daughter" had nothing on the preacher's son I knew.