Online now
Online now

A little bit of peace and quiet

Dressing​(dom male)
2 years ago • May 7, 2021

A little bit of peace and quiet

Dressing​(dom male) • May 7, 2021
Hello everybody! And welcome to the thread!

Now, I don't have any grand plans for this, and it'll only be as popular as people make it, so if it withers and die or flourish depends on interest.

There have been a lot of aggressive behaviour lately with a lot of people. Points made poorly, understood even worse and then answered with excessive criticism. People championing a certain type of submission/domination. Maybe even some people who have felt alienated as a result of the feeling of being prosecuted or scrutinized.

So! I wanted to make a simple thread, where people can share some things they respect, enjoy or find interesting about other ways of being a sub/dom than they are! Yes, it's about talking about things you think are interesting but know nothing about!

Hopefully this will lead to some interesting conversation and friendly opinion sharing. Maybe even shine a light on some of the aspects of BDSM that you knew nothing about, or didn't know existed. Try to keep "right or wrong" out of the thread and simply accept that people are vastly different and no set logic will ever apply to everyone.

Hope this will be helpful, useful and a happy change of pace!
    The most loved post in topic
SageFlame​(sub female)
SageFlame​(sub female) • May 7, 2021
Intensity and intimacy

There appears to be an extra helping if one or both for those in a D/s.

Is that the case for you? If so, specifically, how is it different than a conventional relationship?
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • May 7, 2021
A certain type of D/s? I tell everyone the same thing- take what you like from the lifestyle and make it your own and anyone that has a problem with the whatbyou do your thing within the lifestyle apparently doesn't belong here.

Ya want peace and quiet? Try the black box treatment.
EbonyLeather​(sub female)
EbonyLeather​(sub female) • May 7, 2021
As a submissive female I do not think the slave dynamic is for me. However, I am very intrigued in what those that have that inclination get out of it or what led them down that road. So feel free to share your experiences.
Fasttrapper​(dom male)
Fasttrapper​(dom male) • May 7, 2021
One of the things I really appreciate is that everyone is sort of united by belonging to the kink community yet every type as a very wide spectrum of possibilities. Our darkness is actually a rainbow of amazing grey.
GuinevereL​(sub female)
2 years ago • May 8, 2021
GuinevereL​(sub female) • May 8, 2021
I am not a little in any way that I’m aware of, but I often am in awe of the innocence that is cultivated and shared. That’s the best I can attempt to describe it. The closest I can imagine such innocence is through my pet play. Again, just my perception of something I have no idea about, but it’s heart wrenching it’s so pure.
OraclePollon​(sub female){NotYours}
I tend to be a mishmash of a bunch of different things. So I always am intrigued about people who like the things I like on a WHOLE other level. Primarily I love to resonate and think about how full time Pet's, Slaves and Suspension (sometimes deep masochist/piecing) submissives live and what they feel when they get into their trances. If it is anything like what I get into with my some would call "minimalist" delve into these things. (though I don't consider it minimalist for me)

I also love to think about what Female(feminine and or sex) Doms (and I cherish a few of them) get out of their position as well as Male (Feminine, but still male sex) also feel as a submissive and how it might be different from mine.

I would like to say I agree that there has been some negativity. I would also like to apologize to those preemptively if I had any part in it. I tend to try and stay open minded, but I have been guilty of scrutiny. My only saving grace is that I tend to do it from a "learner" mind set, trying to stay unoppressive but still promoting debate. but that does not excuse it if I crossed any lines. I would hope some would vocalize when I have offended them, but I can understand the thought of it being futile.

Thanks for the post on positive energy!
SageFlame​(sub female)

Colors

SageFlame​(sub female) • May 8, 2021
Fasttrapper wrote:
One of the things I really appreciate is that everyone is sort of united by belonging to the kink community yet every type as a very wide spectrum of possibilities. Our darkness is actually a rainbow of amazing grey.

I don't see what we do as darkness. Not in the least. To me it brings color to a grey world of mundane.
LaVieEnRose​(sub female){Learning }
2 years ago • May 10, 2021
I enjoy learning, there are things that I would never think about and whether it piques my interest or not it’s fascinating to learn about. But also learning about myself a dear friend has definitely gotten me to think quite a bit about myself and my own needs and desires which has been quite a revolution for me at times.