Online now
Online now

Wrestling Fetish

House Talion​(dom male)
2 years ago • May 12, 2021
House Talion​(dom male) • May 12, 2021
If I don't have to worry about hurting my partner just cause we get a little rough when physical, then we can have so much more fun together.
Rivermxl
Rivermxl • May 12, 2021
I wouldn't know if it's a wrestling fetish as an isolated kink, it feels more like the physical portion of a primal side. The part which involves the struggle after the chase, the literal display of power between hunter and prey. Depending on all the specifics of what is referred to as a wrestling fetish, they might be two entirely different things but it's a good topic to think about.

Hope you're doing good.

- River
Dressing​(dom male)
Dressing​(dom male) • May 12, 2021
I'm not quite sure it's a "wrestling" fetish, but here goes.

I discovered pretty early on, that I found myself aroused if I constrained someone, and as a boy growing up, I had some tumbles with other boys. At first I was confused why I was aroused doing something with the same gender, because I've never had any sexual attraction to men or anything of the like. I later discovered that I enjoyed doing it to girls as well and found it equally arousing.

That was probably when I understood, that what sexually aroused me was the feeling of locking someone in place, and having total control over whether they can move or not. I further explored this desire and found that letting them "go" and re-catching them gave me a bigger kind of rush, and as such I felt a little like a cat playing with mouse.

I don't think there was any hunting or "primal" instincts about it, I just really enjoyed being able to decide whether a person was trapped or not. Meaning I would enjoy putting someone in a cage and dangle the key in front of them, just as much as I would enjoy physically restraining them myself. But then again, it could very well have been that.

Anyways, that's my little "wrestling" fetish story, hope you enjoyed.
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
2 years ago • May 17, 2021
Miki • May 17, 2021
I don't have a wrestling fetich per se, but from time to time I didn't mind a little rough and tumble wrestling during sex.

(The "gym mat" type of wrestling, not the WWE stuff.)
Cabrona​(dom female)
2 years ago • May 18, 2021
Cabrona​(dom female) • May 18, 2021
I’ve enjoy placing submissive in head lock with my knees so much fun plus if we bet ehom going win from beginning even better . I won’t let out until he gives up he turn different shade of color his face . Yes running out of oxygen yippee 🥳
AlegnaSub​(sub femme)
AlegnaSub​(sub femme) • May 18, 2021
I have an early childhood memory where I was baby sitting a young girl. She had a king size waterbed. She would have me stand on one corner of the bed and she would stand on the other corner. She would tell me we were to wrestle and she would win making me her sex slave. I never found this odd, instead it was more arousing so I played along.

I don't think about that time much until now reading this topic. So I guess, wrestling to me, I don't mind wrestling to create a little adrenaline rush but I don't mind losing and being the reward to the winner.
Jack of all doms​(dom male)

For me it's about dominance and sadism

As a dom I enjoy it on two levels: one, as a dominant side and two, as more of as my sadist side. I also need a partner who enjoys this as well, I've had partners who 'grin and bared it' for me and I've found, while appreciated the gesture, I could not truly enjoy it unless my lover was at least being satisfied. I just can't let go and get into a kink if I know my partner isn't enjoying herself as well, maybe not as much as me, but at least enjoying it on she level beyond pleasing me.

I love overpowering my partner physically. I need her to resist me, dominating without resistance is not very satisfying. I require a worthy opponent. Yes, that means she will occasionally successfully fight me off; after all what thrill is there in winning if you know you can't ever lose or draw? I don't expect her to dominate me however, since I prefer submissives, and they generally aren't interested in being dominate, even temporarily, of their partner.

I guess this also the primal/prey side of my sexual desires as well as matching wills and physical and mental strength with my partner is like stalking them as well and then showing them my love by taking her down and making love to her.

The second part is the sadism side of my kink. I enjoy using pain as a method to bring my lover to climax and greater orgasms. Of course, I also find inflicting pain and exercising control through the pain is an aphrodisiac for me and gets me aroused as well. I love testing my partners limits within her boundaries and helping her push her limits. The trust required for her to let me do this also turn on.

The role playing possibilities also can quite a turn on as well to say nothing of the useful ways wrestling can lead to other arousing BDSM possibilities such as breath play, nipple or breast pain, physical control, etc., etc.

The trick is finding someone open to it and will let you earn their trust as any thing that involves pain and possible loss of control requires your partners explicit trust.