Online now
Online now

Mental block

rosethorn​(sub female)
6 years ago • Nov 7, 2017
rosethorn​(sub female) • Nov 7, 2017
It might be worth going back to negotiation to see where the shyness comes from, is it to protect identity ? is it habit? insecurities? Each one can be worked around but not without knowing why. It might be worth suggesting a hood and that the strangers are clean? Communicate this might make him feel more at ease.
Avabraun
Avabraun • Nov 7, 2017
Thank you for all your replies. I think the reason is a combination of those things. Cleanliness is not a big issue because I always insist on protection with strangers. It is more a case of insecurity than anything else. That’s why I call it a mental block. He needs to be able to trust people more and accept that the people we are dealing with are all like minded and looking for the same thing.
rosethorn​(sub female)
If its more to do with insecurity i think time and it being gradual will help which im sure would be happening anyway. Does it need to be 'strangers' or could he just think they are?
evergrey​(sub female){Ashigeru}
These things can take time to work past, if the person wants to get past them. Slow, careful exposure. Can't be rushed.
A note: protection isn't always enough. Condoms break. Herpes and HPV can be transmitted with condoms on, also.
Avabraun
Avabraun • Nov 7, 2017
I guess it will have the same effect if he thinks it is a stranger. My idea is to get him so far to expose himself online to a stranger or at least someone he thinks is a stranger. Once he gets used to that I will let him go on chaturbate and let him perform in front of a few random people. After that he might be willing to meet up with people and feel more comfortable.
rosethorn​(sub female)
If he thinks it is a stranger, it might help to communicate with him afterwards all of your checks and that it wasnt a stranger as he still isnt comfy with it and it wont be until he is happy with it and showing all your check and saying these would still apply to anyone in the future may help him feels secure.
Avabraun
Avabraun • Nov 7, 2017
I think the secret is to be patient and take it slow. Now I just need a few volunteers to inspect and give him orders online ?
Puta​(sub male)
Puta​(sub male) • Nov 7, 2017
I liked what Rob had to say, how about starting your slave off in a hooded mask, which should allow him to serve at your parties but still remain somewhat anonymous.
Avabraun
Avabraun • Nov 7, 2017
I did mention that idea to him but he is still anxious about it. I don’t think the fact that he is anonymous will help. It goes deeper than that. I am starting to think he might be ashamed of his body and finds it hard to expose it to people he doesn’t know. I’m trying to delve a little deeper because he mentioned one day that he was teased as a kid. That might just be what’s holding him back. Damn are there any psychiatrists on this site?
Rob Nelson
6 years ago • Nov 8, 2017
Rob Nelson • Nov 8, 2017
I still think the hood helped me a lot - and my mistress still has it around, in case it is needed again. My most recent "nude" slave afternoon, was to serve to a group of ladies who only wanted to grope and feel, which of course was their right - mistress gave them the go ahead. I still wore a mask and even though one of the ladies said she'd pay me to remove it, I am not ready for that yet. Anyway, life goes on.