Online now
Online now

comfort food

ThisIsTheWay​(dom male)
2 years ago • May 28, 2021

comfort food

ThisIsTheWay​(dom male) • May 28, 2021
what are some of your favorite food or meals? Something you enjoy more than anything else.

For me I really enjoy a nice burger with all the toppings. Especially when getting back from overseas vacations.
Aria Quinn​(sub female){collared}
I am quite the foodie so a few of my favorite meals are…

A medium rare fillet mignon that was seasoned and cooked in bacon fat, and steamed asparagus.

Pasta with a homemade Alfredo sauce, topped with sliced steak, Gorgonzola cheese, and a balsamic reduction.

Shedded beef burritos, made with homemade tortillas and Monterey Jack cheese.

Smoked brisket sandwich with grilled corn on the cob.
    The most loved post in topic
Mufasadagreat
Mufasadagreat • May 28, 2021
A bowel of strawberry with sugar
LaVieEnRose​(sub female){Learning }
Shepherd or cottage pie

Irish stew

Colcannon

Haggis yup THAT haggis

Mac and cheese

Then there are a bunch of West Indian dishes that I love

I like rustic dishes, they don’t need to be fancy but hearty
rebeltoya​(sub female)
rebeltoya​(sub female) • May 28, 2021
for me, it depends on the weather and also my mood. if it's rainy all day hot fried bakes and cocoa tea.
CSI
CSI
CSI • May 28, 2021
Pad thai has recently become my go-to, but that might be because I found an excellent restaurant that makes it just right. Others would be shepherds pie and chicken pot pie. And if an ice cream sandwich cake or lemon meringue pudding counts, then those are also very comforting sometimes.
TalonCoMerc​(dom male)
TalonCoMerc​(dom male) • May 28, 2021
Most times it depends on my mood as well as my wallet haha. If I had to say, a freshly grilled burger made to order by myself, I like when others cook but I enjoy cooking my own burger because it always tastes the best. Also some sliced potatoes homemade deep fried as well for those good old fashioned fried and top it off with some root bear. My entire day is shifted and I am in the greatest of moods
Truppensturm​(sub male)
Truppensturm​(sub male) • May 28, 2021
For me I go eat a burger with a trappist beer. There's a burger I order sometimes that has goat cheese and honey. I love that one.

For comfort food I always go with lasagna.
SugarCookie​(sub female)
2 years ago • May 29, 2021
SugarCookie​(sub female) • May 29, 2021
Depends on my mood but I love chocolate shakes.
I also make my own very hearty vegetable soup. I only make it about once or twice a year but I love it.
Peanut butter cups. Pasta. Mashed potatoes and rolls. Carbs basically. Lol