Online now
Online now

Kneeling next to Dom’s feet at restaurants...

I3lush​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jun 7, 2021

Kneeling next to Dom’s feet at restaurants...

I3lush​(sub female) • Jun 7, 2021
This is my first time doing this...So here I go lol

I was talking to a young lady a while back who lives in the UK and mentioned how only one restaurant allows her to do this and surprisingly enough it’s actually considered a high end restaurant...Of course she gets tons of looks and people murmuring in the background...She says she doesn’t mind it at all because the restaurant has approved and she’s only there to please her Master,I get that....However, my question is does anyone themselves or know anyone who do this or at least TRYING to? Is this common? Would this be considered inappropriate?( I can see how)
I want to hear opinions....
SirPoison{My CuddleB}
SirPoison{My CuddleB} • Jun 7, 2021
Had three slaves at my feet at a restaurant. But it was a back room. Meeting of some doms. Etc. But in public it would probably be looked down on.
OraclePollon​(sub female){NotYours}
I would think this is looked down on. You have to understand that patrons in public also get to consent to what they are susceptible to. There are obviously limits, but there are places that you can expect parameters.

There is still a taboo around it... and can you honestly know if those women aren't being abused behind the scene? If they are actually being treated with respect? You can't. Even myself, when this is right up my alley and I encourage this, still wonder their situations. I do not like expecting to go to a dinner, and getting a display. Though I do like going to a dinner with a show, I just also like to be prepared and not have that choice taken from me.
    The most loved post in topic
Lovingly Strict​(dom female)
Theres subtle ways of doing public play with out anyone else knowing. For example wearing a collar, walking behind the dominant, fetching anything they need or point towards, bluetooth vibs and cock cages.
I personally would feel uncomfortable doing or seeing someone else kneeling in a restaurant. I don't know them or they're relationship.
OraclePollon​(sub female){NotYours}
On the other side. This is not a display, they aren't drawing attention to themselves. So there are 2 pieces. 1- other patrons can't necessarily choose to leave if they are in the middle of a dinner 2- they don't need to pay it any mind, nit like she is being loud, or screaming/moaning. If they are insisting I give them attention. Then my first post is very valid imo.

This could be likened to breast feeding in public. If someone is doing it in a mall and it bothers me, I can go somewhere else. If they are doing it on a subway, directly across from me, should I have to think it is okay if it makes me uncomfortable, when my choice is taken from me and I can't leave?

Interesting for sure.
I3lush​(sub female)
I3lush​(sub female) • Jun 7, 2021
I appreciate everyone taking the time to respond and share their thoughts icon_smile.gif
Everyone has made a valid point so far...
TheDankLord​(switch male)
TheDankLord​(switch male) • Jun 7, 2021
Can't speak for anyone else but personally I wouldn't do this unless its a kink friendly venue or I had a private room. Definitely sounds like fun but I don't think its worth the unwanted attention.

There's also other considerations too, beyond just what it is you are doing. Are you turned on by humiliation? Do you have a career where you are in the public eye or where your reputation is important? Do you plan to in the future? Do friends/family members you may run into out and about know about your lifestyle? The answer to these questions determines imo whether its worth a try, or just a plain bad idea. Sometimes exploring our fetishes involves things that are new, risky, or uncomfortable. But don't do something you are likely to regret later on!
FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • Jun 7, 2021
Good evening
I wonder how this young lady in the UK feels about the French coming over the Channel and only speaking French .... expecting everyone to make an effort to understand what they are saying.
Or about the Brits going to Europe and making no effort to even learn: Hello, Goodbye and Thank you.
When you are a guest somewhere one should make an effort to be polite and understand one’s surroundings.
To act accordingly and not ignorantly or with arrogance.
It’s not weak to be kind and consider others (the restaurant patrons) feelings.
“A time and place for everyone and everything”
FC