Online now
Online now

Non-sexual traits or things that turn you off

ShiBunny​(switch female){Self colla}
2 years ago • Jun 18, 2021
People using honouriphics or pet nameson me with out consent.
Being rude to employees while on the job.
Mansplaining.
Conservatives.
People who have no empathy and take the tak of "fuck you ive got mine".
People with bad hygiene.
People who think being effeminate is bad.
People who "know" my body better then me.
People who are unwilling to learn or admit theyre wrong.
Unsolicited pics.

The list goes on....
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Jun 18, 2021
Some people fit, some are not our blood type and that's fine. But let's be realistic, there is always something, also in our partners, that we either have to get used to or that we change... (It's called training in case we want to make the effort). It's not such a big thing, at least not for me. Imagine, for example your dream partner has a bad spelling or grammar and you wrinkle your tiny nose, raise your head and move on. Lol, maybe it already happened with other things you despite. He or she can improve, we all can. Don't be so small-minded and petty that you don't have a look. And there it is, my little limits... among other things, small-minded folks, but what I'd call small-minded might be heaven for someone else.
dett
dett • Jun 18, 2021
- Impatient people
- Telling me what you think I want to hear vs the truth
- Forgetfulness (I usually read this as you weren't paying attention in the first place)
- Clingy (we're all adults with lives)
- Habitually late
BaybeePrincess​(other female)
2 years ago • Jun 20, 2021
LYING. It’s my biggest turn off on the list. 🤮
Being a thief.
Being angry ALL the time.
Being selfish.
Lack of responsibility towards things.
Narcissism.
Smoking cigarettes.
Manipulation.

Basically just being a shitty person. (Excludes the smokers)
Zhivago
2 years ago • Jun 20, 2021
Zhivago • Jun 20, 2021
Smoking
Flip flops
Trump supporters
Selfishness
Wolfbait​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jun 21, 2021
Wolfbait​(sub female) • Jun 21, 2021
My main thing is Dom's that think they can put me in subspace after one conversation.

Slut or kink shaming. If they talk trash on others, I can't fully open up to them.
SerenityMay​(masochist female)

Personal turn offs

Excessive rage like with road rage, losing at video games, political rants and sermons. I know anger can be considered sexy in the BDSM community, but I definitely keep close watch on how some control themselves during more trivial nuances. Being with partners who get mad at too many things in a day is not a vibe I seek.
purplevelvet​(dom male)
purplevelvet​(dom male) • Jun 21, 2021
Pretending to be someone you're not.

Thinking only about yourself and your own needs.

Demanding more than you give.

Being ignorant to your surroundings (not giving a fuck is cool, but have you tried being caring and considerate?).

Not keeping your end of the deal or backing out without explanation.
reticent​(sub female)
reticent​(sub female) • Jun 21, 2021
In no particular order

Using u and r as words, and poor grammar in general.
Using the words "true sub" in a profile/message (just because they don't fit your box or your needs does not make anybody less of a sub).
Asking questions that are clearly answered in my profile and when confronted saying "oh I wasn't sure if it was accurate"... I wrote it !!??
Selfishness/arrogance/misogyny/condescending remarks.
Being married/involved or poly and not having that clearly stated in their profile, let alone contacting me in the first place since I've clearly stated in my profile I'm not interested in getting involved with somebody like that.
Sending me a message saying "it's a shame I don't meet X deal breaker, we would have been great" .
Being left on read for extended periods of time and being gaslighted for noticing and bringing it up.
I feel like this list could go on forever.