Online now
Online now

To All Submissines - What Nonsexual Servie Makes Your Master Or Mistress Very Happy

goddessMistress​(dom female)
2 years ago • Jun 27, 2021

To All Submissines - What Nonsexual Servie Makes Your Master

I am a new submissive who would love to surprise my Master with a nonsexual gift of service. This service could be anything, but it would make your Master or Mistress, proud to have you around knowing you are always watching out for there happiness and their well-being. It could be simple things, small things, or large surprises. I need ideas. Anything will help. Nothing is stupid. We are all subs who want to please our Master and/or Mistress and offer them great service. Any ideas would would be greatly appreciated. I have such little experience, I want to make my Master happy with my "surprise" and my servitude. Thank you to anyone who makes a comment. I learn from all the feedback you great members make. Peace and pleasure to all,
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
A few that spring to mind...

Does he have a favorite food? tea, coffee, biscuits keep it stocked do the same for bathroom supplies like deodorants, soaps, skin care razors,aftershave etc so he never runs out of things that make his day smoother. Heck could you learn to shave him with a cut throat? They leave a nice close shave and can very erotic to do. Keep his supplied with his fav brand of socks and jocks!

Does he need help with organization. My sub keeps an EXTRA (to mine) list of birthday reminders, car services, doctors appointments etc. He does so, so he knows the days I'll be busy doing this or that.. He will then help out "more" with the things that will make my day run smoother. These can little things like making me cuppa while I'm getting ready to making sure the car is fueled up and ready to go or meal prep is done. That the washing basket is empty or drycleaing done and picked up, garden watered or what ever it is, that is needed to make that day (and in truth everyday) run smoother. It also frees up our time together and reduces everyone's stress load. Free time means play time in this household.

A word of caution though, ask before you do any of this (if you don't know him well). By doing so you could take the responsibility away from your partner, for myself I like it when my submissives "assist" or "aid" not take over! ..I'm a control freak (who knew, a Domme thats a control freak LOL) Decisions should still be your Masters.

Does your master have leather toys? learn how to care for them. Just ask before you do as some Dominants I know find it relaxing to clean their weapo..., I mean toys and are very particular about them. Others are less and feel its subs position to do so. What about insertables, who does the sterilizing? or cleaning up after play. For that matter lay them out for play?

You said Master. So I'm assuming male, does he take pride in his car or ride. Could you keep it clean and looking its best.
Does he work in an environment that he needs to dress for it, like in suits. Could you stream line his dry cleaning delivery and pick up. Polish his shoes. Iron his shirts. So he is looking his best at all times. Does he need supplies of any kind to do that job? Make sure he doesn't run out!

A lot (but not all) of live in submissive like to the whole 1950s housewife deal? its not for everyone but some do get a lot pleasure from it.

learn to massage, nothing like a good massage for tried shoulders after a good whipping session! Take a first aide and CPR course!
A male dom friend his femsub every night brings in a tub of soapy water. gives him a BJ and then washes his penis and feet before bed. It has become one of their rituals and both find it bonds them.

Think about what you do best and how you could apply that "service" to your Masters day. Sometimes its about working smarter, not harder!
for my submissive and myself, after 24 years we are a well oiled machine. My weakness is his strength and visa versa. Just like any relationship a partner should be your greatest support and you should be theirs. Its about enriching eachothers lives.
    The most loved post in topic
MissBonnie, thank you for all your wonderful ideas and also the cautions you bring up. You have given me a lot to think about. Thank you for your kindness. If I could ever return the favor in some way please do not hesitate to contact me. You are the best. Thank you again from this humble submissive.
cocklocked​(masochist male)
I humbly and respectfully agree with everything mentioned above by MissBonnie. Another personal thing that I have learned over the years, and with several different Masters, is to just be 'quietly present'. To be able to be in the background, undemandingly, getting on with some general household task which He would approve of, - 'being there but not being there'. I am generally quite a chatty person, especially if I have been home alone all day, but I've learned to be quiet and wait for His post-working-day-mood to settle and stabilise before making any 'demands' at all for conversation or direction. It probably sounds like an obvious thing, or a small thing, but it has been my biggest challenge in many ways.
Summer B

Re: To All Submissines - What Nonsexual Servie Makes Your Ma

Summer B • Jun 27, 2021
Train Me Please wrote:
surprise my Master with a nonsexual gift of service

In general, I wouldn't recommend surprising your Master. Perhaps surprising Him with the offer of a service, or presenting Him with a suggestion for him to approve or deny. But overall, I can't tell you what will make your Master happy, only They can.

- Cooking/Baking (It doesn't need to be anything elaborate, but homemade foods are often a welcome gift or treat. And you don't have to be a professional chef or have a lot of fancy equipment to make something delicious. **If you don't know this partner well yet, be careful to ask about any dietary restrictions or allergies.)
- Drink mixing (Could be a favorite cocktail after a long day at work or a breakfast coffee just the way they like it. Either way, what makes the service special is paying attention to the details of how your Master likes it to be made and presented.)
- Cleaning (Even if you don't live together, you could offer up maid or laundry services.)
- Massage (I personally like this one a lot because there are many resources available to improve your skills and you can start with just some basics and over time build on them adding things like deep tissue, reiki, hot stones, or aromatherapy.)
- Blackbooting (Such a classic and beautiful skill to consider picking up. Plus it's a great excuse to spend extra time at your Master's feet.)
And I'm sure there are many more wonderful ideas out there. Especially ones that will click and feel right given you and your Master's style and personal interests.

Please remember, consent is important on both sides of the slash. And more importantly than what you do, it's how you do it, and who you do it in service of.
ShiBunny​(switch female){Self colla}
As an ace kinkster I love massages, foot rubs, head rubs, and pressure points!!!
Every dom/top ive ever met has stress in their body and its a great way to suow you care.
Taking off their boots at the end of the day they work hard and I know it can be exhausting.
Making their food or more usually for me, making their drinks. Means you know what they like and are willing to cater to them.
Washing/folding clothes in their way. Again life can be busy and helping where i can is useful.
Honestly for me unless ots soevifically stated all my scenes/kinks are none secual so if my partner/top needs to tie me up and beat me cathardically they can.
So everything can be sometjing to help them that isnt sexual its all about intent and making sure theyre ok.
SubTamara​(sub trans woman){submissive}
2 years ago • Jun 28, 2021
My husband and Master loves me in various schoolgirl uniforms , and as his submissive i try and wear one at least once or twice a week as its his favorite , it lets him know that i am available to him and that i take my submission to him seriously
2 years ago • Jun 29, 2021
It want to thank everyone who shared their thoughts. This what It likes about thecage. co. A lot of people share their experiences and stories and by doing so helps a lot of people in the community. To find their place, their true calling. I bow to everyone in thanks.