Online now
Online now

profile info

LordofPain56
2 years ago • Jul 14, 2021
LordofPain56 • Jul 14, 2021
Generally, I skip past the one or two sentence profiles. They can't be serious, right? On the other hand, I would say, don't write too much information. Long, long ago, I had a profile (not on this site but some others) that gave physical description, financial habits, personal habits, personal character traits, what type of work I did, personal beliefs in gender roles, religious beliefs, political beliefs, description of my property, description of my overall lifestyle and sexual proclivities, if not much more. It never got a hit.
Either people get tired of reading, or maybe they saw one or two things in there they didn't think would suit them, so they decided not to make contact.
My profile here is fairly short. I'm old now and just don't care anymore.
ThisIsTheWay​(dom male)
ThisIsTheWay​(dom male) • Jul 14, 2021
I try and read any profile I click on regardless of length, in terms of substance on a profile, it really depends , mine is fairly short but I really enjoy the getting to know you phase and that excitement of finding out that someone has the same hobbies or interests in myself and so I don't put everything all out there.

but for me the hardest part is profiles that have no picture that are looking for DOMS, like if you don't have a picture even a no face shot is fine but I need that physical attraction first or else there's no point for me.
so if I can't see what you look like then I'm like 20% interested in the conversation instead of 50-60.
chillfox
chillfox • Jul 14, 2021
Maybe people with nothing in their profile are here to learn or just curiosity - which is fine. But it does make it hard to try any conversation/start a friendship, after all, there's nothing in their profile that you could use to start a talk (talking with someone for the first time is awkward).