Online now
Online now

Boundaries Overstepped?

LilMinx​(sub female){Not Lookin}
2 years ago • Jul 23, 2021

Boundaries Overstepped?

Hello all,

I know that I haven't been in this community for long, but I know that there has to be some set of rules or boundaries put onto doms/subs in the community. I had an interaction today where some guy who I guess is a dom came up to me and said that he noticed my collar. He said it looked really beautiful around my neck and that it brings out my collar bones 🤔😳 he then said that he wanted me to join his sub harem that he has. I told him that he should back away from me because my daddy is in the air force and on speed dial if he didn't leave me alone. Likw, obviously you know I'm collared so I'm taken and not looking. He got very angry and said that my dom should teach me some manners and submit more. And then he walked away.

Should he have even done that? I'm not sure if I did anything wrong by upsetting him, but I also am taken and was not about to take his request because that's disrespectful to my Daddy. I'm just not sure how anyone feels about this?
Gaiawolf​(sub female){RogueWolf}
You were more polite then I would have been in that situation. Just because you call yourself any title does not entitle you to act like a rude ass to anyone else you meet. Especially like that. He knew what your collar was, so he knew it meant you were taken. He decided to escalate it by issuing an invitation he had no right to make to a collard sub. And who the hell invites random people to join their harem because they are submissive? I mean wth??

To summarize and be blunt, he was an asshole player who needs to be nut shotted with a cannon at close range.
RogueWolf​(dom male){Gaiawolf}
Very polite. A collar to some is the same as a wedding ring. It has the same value, meaning if not more. Any Dom/me with any respect for anyone doesn't do anything like that. I was once at a kink club where a "Dom" grabbed the collar of someone, who was only wearing it to stop people from coming on to her but still.. He was asked to leave immediately and banned from said club. He then moaned about it not bring explained to him that he shouldn't do that. Banged on about his involvement with the community in London and several kink venues. Surely that gives more ammunition to his ban. He should know exacttly what a collar is, what it means and how to behave.
You absolutely did the right thing by telling him to go away. I feel like he should have a session of sounding with a cactus.
    The most loved post in topic
MasterDomDok​(sadist male){you?}
2 years ago • Jul 24, 2021
@DaddysLittleSub​(sub female){Collared}:

The technical term of the attack is a legal term that any police person would instantly recognize: Assault with intent to harm. With full knowledge of the consequences facing him, your attacker persisted in attempting your kidnap. Get professional help in the form of your local law enforcement to arrest him and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.

I personally have witnessed such idiocy, only the lady I was with gave me no chance to intervene; she used that old Billy Jack heel-to-the-knee kick on it and kept walking for the two officers who had been trailing this guy for 3 blocks to clean up.

In these times, each of us needs to survive, stay alive even thrive. The likes of these clowns keeps that from happening and in my personal opinion...<Censored>.
Gaiawolf wrote:
You were more polite then I would have been in that situation. Just because you call yourself any title does not entitle you to act like a rude ass to anyone else you meet. Especially like that. He knew what your collar was, so he knew it meant you were taken. He decided to escalate it by issuing an invitation he had no right to make to a collard sub. And who the hell invites random people to join their harem because they are submissive? I mean wth??

To summarize and be blunt, he was an asshole player who needs to be nut shotted with a cannon at close range.

Honestly I was more shocked and angered and I just didn't really know what to do at first. I have personally been assaulted before and it just made me feel so uncomfortable and unsafe that I was having a small panic attack so I froze at first. But if he kept going, I definitely wouldn't have been so polite. I do not take kindly to people doing this to each other. Respect is needed and he overstepped that. But I agree, he knew that I'm a collared sub and was taken, he shouldn't have even given me the invitation. I just hope he gets what is coming to him...so yes a nut shot with a cannon would be perfect!
RogueWolf wrote:
Very polite. A collar to some is the same as a wedding ring. It has the same value, meaning if not more. Any Dom/me with any respect for anyone doesn't do anything like that. I was once at a kink club where a "Dom" grabbed the collar of someone, who was only wearing it to stop people from coming on to her but still.. He was asked to leave immediately and banned from said club. He then moaned about it not bring explained to him that he shouldn't do that. Banged on about his involvement with the community in London and several kink venues. Surely that gives more ammunition to his ban. He should know exacttly what a collar is, what it means and how to behave.
You absolutely did the right thing by telling him to go away. I feel like he should have a session of sounding with a cactus.

Oh my gosh! I hope she was okay after that happened. But its people like that who give this lifestyle/community a bad reputation. They don't respect people's boundaries or feelings or anything and do whatever they want because they feel like it. I get it, a dom is controlling and has power over their sub, but a dom is caring and loving and respectful about it. They don't grab and abuse and harass. That is not what a dom is for. And to sit there and say my dom should teach me manners, maybe his dom should teach him some!
MasterDomDok wrote:
@DaddysLittleSub​(sub female){Collared}:

The technical term of the attack is a legal term that any police person would instantly recognize: Assault with intent to harm. With full knowledge of the consequences facing him, your attacker persisted in attempting your kidnap. Get professional help in the form of your local law enforcement to arrest him and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.

I personally have witnessed such idiocy, only the lady I was with gave me no chance to intervene; she used that old Billy Jack heel-to-the-knee kick on it and kept walking for the two officers who had been trailing this guy for 3 blocks to clean up.

In these times, each of us needs to survive, stay alive even thrive. The likes of these clowns keeps that from happening and in my personal opinion...<Censored>.

Yeah, I thought about flagging down the security guard at the store but I didn't want to cause too much of a scene if he wasn't going to take it too far. I wanted to see if I could handle it on my own and if he had continued or gotten even more aggressive, then I would have gotten help. I'm just glad nothing else happened with my safety or else my daddy would not have been very happy with him...

Thank you for the advice. I will definitely keep it in mind for next time(hopefully there won't be a next time!).
RogueWolf​(dom male){Gaiawolf}
DaddysLittleSub wrote:
RogueWolf wrote:

Oh my gosh! I hope she was okay after that happened. But its people like that who give this lifestyle/community a bad reputation. They don't respect people's boundaries or feelings or anything and do whatever they want because they feel like it. I get it, a dom is controlling and has power over their sub, but a dom is caring and loving and respectful about it. They don't grab and abuse and harass. That is not what a dom is for. And to sit there and say my dom should teach me manners, maybe his dom should teach him some!

Respect is usually a lot more common in kink venues than in other places, I've witnessed a few incidents in my time on the scene (7/8 years) which in my opinion is too many. Yes a Dom is controlling and has power over "their" sub, the key word being their. They do not have the right to control anyone, have power over anyone, without consent. She was shaken up but we have a great community here and she was looked after by her friends.
Zedland​(dom male)
Zedland​(dom male) • Jul 24, 2021
"Hello random person I just met, yet can clearly see is in a committed relationship with someone else, would you like to join my harem?" Ah...were there perhaps men in white coats looking to return him to his padded cell?

No the DLS reacted appropriately. And as tempting as it is to introduce your knee to his nuts its good you refrained. Strictly speaking you can't beat the crap out of someone for a bad pickup attempt. If they touch you, oh yes knee them and scream your little head off about how he touched you.