Online now
Online now

Subspace - here's mine, can you tell me yours?

A Cloud​(sub female){Owned}
2 years ago • Aug 8, 2021

Subspace - here's mine, can you tell me yours?

Hello gorgeous subs!
I wrote a blog about experiencing subspace (How do I put a link here?) and I am oh so curious to hear how it is for other people. Do you have a story about subspace? I would really appreciate hearing it.
Peace ✌️
poppyclaire​(sub female)
2 years ago • Aug 9, 2021
poppyclaire​(sub female) • Aug 9, 2021
I've read about subspace but I've never experienced that out of body meditative experience most people describe. I have gotten to a sort of europhia where everthing is intensified, especially my emotions. I get hyper submissive and loving. Someone said that was a type of subspace but again its not like what I've heard from others so I wasn't sure.
CSI
CSI
2 years ago • Aug 9, 2021
CSI • Aug 9, 2021
Whenever I hit subspace (usually a combination of impact play and just letting go of all thoughts), my mind goes absolutely blank and it feels like I am floating on a happy, blissful cloud. I don't seem to feel any pain, I am unable to speak, and I know I generally get a smile on my face. It is just this feeling of peaceful serenity where everything is right with the world and it seems as though nothing could bring me down.
    The most loved post in topic
cherilynn​(sub female)
2 years ago • Aug 13, 2021
cherilynn​(sub female) • Aug 13, 2021
Interesting!
I don't have any one particular story that sticks out but I can share with you my experience with subspace.

I'm thinking I'm weird.
Maybe that's a good thing, maybe not.

For me, it is all about the person. The more dominant a man is and the more control he takes from me, the deeper my submission goes. It is a very pronounced, obvious change in my eyes, my speech, my demeanor, and particularly the way I move.
I suddenly become very quiet and very, very sexual.

All he would have to do is just lightly brush the back of my neck and I would shiver like a leaf in a hail storm. Everything around me is intensified and sharp.
I am on edge, eagerly awaiting his next request.

It is a most delicious experience
SubtleHush​(sub female)
2 years ago • Sep 10, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Sep 10, 2021
The world around me seems to quiet.

My busy mind settles and my focus comes down to a bead of only him.

I slowly descend into a soft, deep place of willingness/ compliance.

I'm only aware of him- his voice, his breathing.

His touch becomes a tether, grounding me.

I sway to the rhythm of his actions.

I feel floaty. Peaceful, and yet, hungry.

Each strike pushes me deeper.

I have no sense of time.

If I don't feel his hands on me for a while, I instinctively reach for him.

Aftercare is basically a slow rising up from all that and holding on to prolong the intimacy.
If we're in private, there is usually great sex. No really, great, crazy sex

This experience is where my name came from. Subtle is the descent and hush is the quieting of my mind.
Thotsferatu​(switch female)
For me, it’s a combination of things. Most notably the endorphin-high: that woozy, hazy state many of us know and love.

Then, there’s the feeling of connection, if my top is a known friend and play partner. There’s a huge swell of bonding because they have interacted with and affected my physical body, so it feels like we’ve just been through an “ordeal” together. Here’s this big, new memory we mutually have now.

And then below all that is where I think the kernel of my remaining submissive tendencies resides: there is a very intense joy from the thought that I have been of use/service to them. They felt this urge to strike, to inflict pain, to create marks or bruises, to watch their bottom react and endure… and I gave them that. I satisfied that desire (and it’s one I understand well, being a sadist myself). It’s almost like what poly folks refer to as compersion; I feel deeply happy that they’re experiencing the same happiness I derive when I get to tie someone up and torture them. To know I was able to do that for them, with my very flesh, just makes me *giddy*.

There’s also a sense of what I can only describe as “HOO-AH.” I’m not a military person at all, but I still understand that sort of cry. Like, come at me, throw what you’ve got at me, I can take it. It’s powerful stuff.

So, that’s sort of the whole parfait of subspace as I know it.
Taramafor​(sub male)
Taramafor​(sub male) • Sep 10, 2021
I prefer to call it being in the zone. And it can stick.

I know someone that makes me super happy. They're like the "perfect" dom. Always upbeat and positive. Never assumes the worst. Always seeks to understand. Never makes the mistake of speaking as if they decide for others. And also corrects me if I pick poor wording in that regard.

They see to ALL of my needs. Each and every single one. And I didn't even have to talk them into it. They're someone that really does love themselves and just wants to make people happy. I love them for that. They understand the Importence of "giving". And being adored/admired for it. I do too. But people will assume the worst. With the dom as well. What is it with idiots that think they know it all when they never ask or answer?

Meh. I diguress.

So, if I have concerns when people use poor wording, I'll say this. People blow their fucking brains out when they feel like their decisions are being made for them and aren't even noticed and taken into considiration. No one's obligated to do that. But anyone that can't do that is a threat/danger to not only myself but others around them as well. It's like some people LET mistakes happen when they never claim responsibility. Like being in the right is the most important thing ever when they never ask or say/admit what they do. I know I act in the right. But I also always admit what I do and say why. Where others fail too.

Responsibility. It goes a long way. Say why you do what you do. Admit you did it. Quickly move on to fun things. I remember this one time. I felt rejected with someone. I made a point when in a bit of a mood. Then I QUICKLY switched back to my playful/pleasent personality. The truck to being in that zone and staying in it is to not hold grudges. Let the situation play out then don't let it get in the way of enjoying what you can.

But in order to do that you need honesty. Which ONLY happens with responsibility and getting the full story. When people refuse to answer they're NOT being upfront and honest with you. Beware of that. If someone in incapable or unwilling to answer when you can say why what you do then where's their proof for their claims? I'm not afraid of being proven wrong. But chances are, they are.

Keep on top of that and you can stay in that zone and not come out of it for hours or even days. You'll just be focused on making each other happy when you put your minds to it. It's all int eh checking in. Correcting mistakes on a moment to moment bases. Mostly with words. But sometimes a single gesture can make a point and get your needs met when you don't een say a word about it. even I'm surprised with that one. If it works it works. Considiration, you know? Is it really that hard to keep others in mind and consider things aren't as they seem? It's the only way people seem to make each other happy. So why don't more people do that more?

The less you assume the more you can stay in the zone. If you don't assume at all with someone then that's like... Wow. Yea, I'm just going to say wow. A good WOW.
A Cloud​(sub female){Owned}
Thanks all for sharing! It's interesting to see the similarities and differences between experiences. I found it fascinating that some people remain more conscious during the experience. I felt like I was unconscious for a period of unknown time. He saw a change in my body where it kind of dropped (all muscles relaxed) but he was behind me and didn't see the exact points of transition. It would have been amazing if it was filmed!