Online now
Online now

Punishments

critthatch​(sub female)
2 years ago • Aug 25, 2021

Thanks

critthatch​(sub female) • Aug 25, 2021
MrFulmen wrote:
Punishments (or whether punishment is used at all) are highly individual to different peoples' different relationships, but if you want some general examples to give you ideas:

https://www.consensualdominance.com/four-ways-to-punish-your-submissive/

Thanks for the link x
Valore
2 years ago • Aug 25, 2021
Valore • Aug 25, 2021
I am new to the bdsm in general, but am very enthusiastic and have been through a wringer or two already, so you can consider these just my abundant imagination running wild as a mainly sub/switch dom.

-Being forced to voice things that make someone very embarrassed or uncomfortable.
(can help if they have a tendency to be shy and to also figure out more about what exactly took place to cause the punishment to be necessary communication-wise, but also provide that gentle sting for punishments.)

-Being forced or told to wear clothes that they are not comfortable in or be in contact with colors they do not like at all.

-Eating food they don't like (not allergies!)

-Not allowed to go with the Dom when he goes out or the other way around depending on the subs tendencies to be more introverted or extroverted etc.

-could use forms of denial so only the Dom is able to get off during play, but the sub is not allowed ever as punishment ...unless that's the subs preference of course...

everything is subjective, this is why learning about each other is absolutely essential! Not just a few weeks or even a single month of talking can truly develop the dynamic entirely. The more you know the more you can use and the more fun things become.
Lady Char​(sub female)
2 years ago • Aug 27, 2021
Lady Char​(sub female) • Aug 27, 2021
You should be negotiating punishments with you D/M. Every sub is different and a D/M shouldn't have a "list". For example, cutting off communication would be a hard limit for me. I wouldn't allow it to be used as a punishment.

Some things I've experienced:
Standing in the corner
Lines/ reflective essay
Pointless tasks like counting pasta
Orgasm bans
Being edged but not allowed to orgasm
No underwear/ bra (I weirdly hate this one)
Plugged for x length of time

I saw a comment about not liking to give punishments bc it means you have hurt your D to earn it... But I'm bratty so most of mine are minor transgressions of small rules or a cheeky (meant to be funny comment) that's a little too far.
Stevevo​(dom male)
2 years ago • Aug 27, 2021
Stevevo​(dom male) • Aug 27, 2021
House Talion wrote:
I keep telling my wife that I'm gonna take away her cell phone if she keeps getting distracted by social media so easily.

LOL.

My friend had problems with his teen always on; playing game, not going to bed, not getting up on time, not wanting to be social. Until I told him he can setup times or cutoff WIFI with an app.

After cutting WIFI as a punishment; his kid got the act right real quick.
Closetedfreak
2 years ago • Sep 18, 2021
Closetedfreak • Sep 18, 2021
A random thought about punishments. I have always been most moved by the mental aspect of D/S.

If the Domme places the sub on his knees, face to the floor naked, in position to get swats, this not only allows her to administer a good swat, with a rod or a whip, but it reinforces their roles very effectively. There's no more submissive position than on your knees, face down with a Lady standing over you, or walking around you, in anticipation of what is to come next.

To further this a bit, handcuffing his wrists to his ankles reminds him he has no escape until She decides. Or a simple towel tossed over the head takes away his awareness of her presence. Even without the restraints, if she places a cup of water perched on top of his raised butt, she can leave the room, or the house, with orders for him to stay put. If he tips the water over while she's away there is no way to put it back on his own. She will know and take appropriate steps upon her return.
weakforwhitewomen​(sub male)
2 years ago • Sep 23, 2021

Damn

I’m a black msn in New Orleans, and I’d love to be your slave. Train me to please you and if beating me are whipping my black ass turns you on . Then do it to me as you see fit.
Closetedfreak
2 years ago • Sep 25, 2021
Closetedfreak • Sep 25, 2021
Have your sub put a small hook in the ceiling directly above the pillow. Find a way to clip whatever whip or cane that you use, with the ability to adjust how far it reaches to the bed. When your sub is tied to the bed, adjust the hanging whip so the end of it just rests on his nose.

It is pesky, and a constant reminder of how you enjoy tormenting him, even when you turn your attention elsewhere, or you leave the room.