Online now
Online now

Being sexy?

No Body​(dom male)
2 years ago • Sep 26, 2021
No Body​(dom male) • Sep 26, 2021
Being sexy is not always about close or roll play. You have to know who you want to be sexy for and what turns them on. Just looking at my ex at times was just the biggest turn on for me and all she was doing was laying there talking to me and her hot thick legs showing. Ok it still is but not the point. Sometimes just a scent will set someone off and want to ravage you. My girlfriend once bought some Indian strawberry oil. It was just a 1 once bottle it cost only a buck but damn if it did not turn me into a damn fool when she put it on. He two older sisters threw it away. I still remember how it made me feel. There where time my ex could just kiss me in a certain way that would have me wanting to rip her cloths off. You have to know what set him off not what turns him on. You can turn him on but setting him off is another thing.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Sep 26, 2021
Bunnie
11 hours ago • 09/25/2021 6:50 pm
Easy reference here for those who haven’t encountered M/s where the slave is required to use third person instead of first person…

“My master’s slave” is like an equivalent to “I” or “my.”
“It’s” is like an equivalent to things like “I’m” or “my” etc.

I've encountered 100's of Ms couples. And I've encountered this phraseology before, but it is still hard to read. It is far more common online than it is in the day-to-day world of Ms.

...and OP still hasn't clarified why someone who says in her post that she has all of it figured out for her dynamic is asking about other people's version of sexy.
Gaiawolf​(sub female){RogueWolf}
I'm kinda with Subtlehush on this. Why do you need to know? If you are a slave doing everything your master wants and he is enjoying you, then you are doing what you should. If his eye is wandering and you are feeling insecure then maybe check your attitude about how you are sexy personified without trying.
Sexy is an attitude IMHO. I know men and women who society would never give that label to who in my opinion rock that term better then any stripper actress/actor or anyone else "playing a role". If you think what you are doing is a turn on, walking laughing flirting or just talking the right person will find you irresistible and won't be able to help themselves around you. I know when I'm feeling my sexy and showing that attitude I can make guys who have known me as a friend for years do a double take. And yet society in general would tell me I would never and should never aspire to claim that lable. Screw society. Get your head saying you are the cream of the crop and your body language and attitude will match. Boom sexy.
Purple Freesia

why My Master's slave asked the question?

Purple Freesia • Sep 26, 2021
because My Master's slave wanted to...is there a specific reason, no...just that a question!!!
Cressida Clytie​(masochist female){Taken}
2 years ago • Sep 27, 2021
I'm not well versed in the M/s lifestyle so I'm also quite interested in how you will be able to pull this off. I would recommend confidence and all-day flirting and banters but I'm not sure if it's workable on your dynamic. Is eye contact workable for you? dressing up without your master's approval? just like surprise him what's the slut of the day?

Hope you can find your answer soon
SubtleHush​(sub female)
2 years ago • Sep 27, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Sep 27, 2021
I'm Enough​(sub female){OwnedbyBX} - why My Master's slave asked the question?
13 hours ago • 09/26/2021 7:22 pm
because My Master's slave wanted to...is there a specific reason, no...just that a question!!!

Well, I do apologize. You came out of the gate almost bragging about how you had it all figured out and then asked a question about something you seem to have already claimed as successful in your relationship. I can toss out 100's of words but I am not convinced that I would answer your question since you haven't actually said why you want to know. And there IS a why dear.

But cool. You've gotten some answers here, so good luck with it.