Online now
Online now

Men, what you need to know.

Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
2 years ago • Nov 1, 2021
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Nov 1, 2021
It's understandable to not have the ability to lose weight. But mostly what I've encountered are people that make excuses. "I'm big boned, I'll look sick if I were slim." "It's my metabolism." "I exercise and eat right but still can't lose weight." ALL BS excuses. You don't have to be 100 pounds to be considered slim and fit. People today have just accepted being overweight as the norm. So telling someone they need to lose weight is now met with being shamed for so called "fat shaming". So I've found that as a man, I should only date women who are accountable for their being overweight and are currently working on it. Or dating women who are already fit.
If most overweight people could just cut the carbs for a few months, cut the sugar, the pounds would fall off easily. Light exercise. Nothing extreme. So as a Dom, being accountable is huge for me (no pun intended). And I hold ANY woman I date accountable through being a motivator and inspiring. But I will call you on your BS if need be. I must show discipline, willpower, and dedication in order to expect it from a sub. The way it should be.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}

*Giggle Snort*

Dom Pinnacle wrote:
It's understandable to not have the ability to lose weight. But mostly what I've encountered are people that make excuses. "I'm big boned, I'll look sick if I were slim." "It's my metabolism." "I exercise and eat right but still can't lose weight." ALL BS excuses. You don't have to be 100 pounds to be considered slim and fit. People today have just accepted being overweight as the norm. So telling someone they need to lose weight is now met with being shamed for so called "fat shaming". So I've found that as a man, I should only date women who are accountable for their being overweight and are currently working on it. Or dating women who are already fit.
If most overweight people could just cut the carbs for a few months, cut the sugar, the pounds would fall off easily. Light exercise. Nothing extreme. So as a Dom, being accountable is huge for me (no pun intended). And I hold ANY woman I date accountable through being a motivator and inspiring. But I will call you on your BS if need be. I must show discipline, willpower, and dedication in order to expect it from a sub. The way it should be.

Dammit all! I have a huge presence on Facebook being that I run two of my own Facebook groups and my first instinct was to hit the "ha-ha" emoticon that Zuck so thoughtfully provides. I'll have to get my point across now with just a HUGE *giggle snort* and leave it that.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Nov 1, 2021
Dom Pinnacle(dom male)
4 hours ago • 11/01/2021 11:08 am

---"It's understandable to not have the ability to lose weight. (How the fuck would you know?)

---"But mostly what I've encountered are people that make excuses. "I'm big-boned, I'll look sick if I were slim." "It's my metabolism." "I exercise and eat right but still can't lose weight." ALL BS excuses. You don't have to be 100 pounds to be considered slim and fit. People today have just accepted being overweight as the norm. So telling someone they need to lose weight is now met with being shamed for so-called "fat-shaming". (Interesting, now you speak for all people?)

(Shaming has nothing to do with the realities a person lives with. Shaming has everything to do with the shamer's narcissistic assumptions that they have the right to reduce a person down to what THEY consider a weakness. (USUALLY to win an argument or elevate themselves) It is almost always meant to demean and belittle the shamee. So yes. If you are not interested in someone due to their weight that is your right and it is appropriate for you to politely decline them. You deciding their worth because you don't like overweight people, now that... is you (or anyone) being an asshole.

I could shame you about your views coming from you living in a region of the US known for shallow, self-serving opinions on what makes a person pretty which is evidenced by the sheer number of gyms and malls on every corner of the state. (Yep I have family there. Been there, done that and seen a lot)

---"So, I've found that as a man, I should only date women who are accountable for their being overweight and are currently working on it. Or dating women who are already fit." (I think this is where the earlier poster snorted at you and rightly so.)

(Now here I agree with you and yet amazingly I'd like to smack you upside your head. No one has to account to you or anyone who is nodding at your post for their current physicality. And if you feel that strongly about people being more slender, please God for all women everywhere, do NOT date those who aren't. They owe you nothing and if you are dangling promises to someone based on their assurances to you then you are the one to be shamed. Not them.

I have declined men who, in my opinion, are not living healthy lifestyles. I have excellent reasons for this that include my paying a high price while battling a terminal disease to be healthy now. Thus, I avoid smokers -smoking killed my first Dom. And drug users for obvious reasons.

However, I do NOT shame them. I know better than to make someone quit or change for me. That becomes a full-time monitoring job I don't wish to take on. I just decline because the bottom line is that we have different life agendas. I don't call their reasoning BS. I don't require them to explain themselves to me or prove to me that they are 'working' on it.

Because Mr. P that is not my right. Nor is it yours. Or necessary. It is arrogant and presumptive. Even for a Daddy Dom. Feel free to take a page.

On the subject of "FIT" My God, I've lost count of how many soft, droopy, saggy, ass-less people I have seen who called themselves fit but meant skinny or thin. I find that much more annoying than someone with some weight to lose. Being fit for me means you are toned and work on your body. You get regular exercise and eat healthily, meaning you are active in a fitness routine. Being born with a faster metabolism and a lower BMI does NOT, I repeat, does NOT NOT NOT make you fit.

So, let's stop applauding skinny people who consume thousands of calories a day and don't gain weight. They are still perking up the same heart attack some overweight people are perking up based on poor diet and lack of exercise.

There is a lot of psychology behind weight. More often than not, the same old damage that can drive someone to create protective layers of fat can also drive someone to create protective layers of muscle. I’ve worked with a few of them and there is plenty of research on this, feel free to bond with Counselling and psychology resources.

The difference is that society applauds one and disrespects the other. And as long as society doesn't have to look TOO closely it's all good right?)

---"If most overweight people could just cut the carbs for a few months, cut the sugar, the pounds would fall off easily. Light exercise. Nothing extreme."

(Okay, so you know nothing about any of this. The pounds would fall off easily? Mr. P. IF modern science cannot agree on the root causes of extra weight on people who the hell are you to distill it in such an absurd way?

Take a look at this: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2021/09/210913135729.htm which is one of many such articles and this scholarly article - https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/article-abstract/2686146

---"So as a Dom, being accountable is huge for me (no pun intended). And I hold ANY woman I date accountable through being a motivator and inspiring. But I will call you on your BS if need be. I must show discipline, willpower, and dedication in order to expect it from a sub. The way it should be."

(You minimalize someone's challenges and make those challenges and overcoming them all about you? Seriously that is just sad. When I decline a person due to the reasons mentioned above, it is about us not being compatible. I don't want to spend every day eating bad food. I don't want to jump from restaurant to restaurant because I know it is a bad influence on me.

What they want to do is their business and they are allowed to do it their way. This is the crux for all of us. We decline what isn't going to work for us. We do NOT treat that person like a failure for it.)

Finally, on the subject of discipline, willpower, and dedication, I have bad news. All that was not invented by the likes of you. Nor is it your God-given right to demand it from another. Dominance inspires. Dominance leads. And those idiots out there who think they can order up these evolved conditions simply because they use a capital D as their identifier have missed the mark big time.

To be a worthy submissive or slave one must have and exercise personal discipline, willpower, and dedication. You don’t deliver that with your mighty decree. It is in us. Some may need to find it, but it isn’t a gift or obligation YOU give. Clearly, there is a huge amount of what we do in this lifestyle that you know nothing about.

However, go find your type. But please leave the women alone who you think you are going to browbeat into becoming what you want because that very act only highlights that you are not what they want or need. Not to mention, but yea I'm gonna, it shows that you are lacking in dominance.

The world is full of bullies and they all have one thing in common. The average bully thinks if they have a good reason to be a bully and a semi-coherent explanation behind it, that it's OK.

Mr. P, it is never OK to be a bully. So, rationalize all you want. The bottom line is this, you have a type as we all do. Stop stepping outside of that type because there aren't enough "fit" kinky women out there who will have you. When you do that and take on a woman who has, by your estimation, some weight to lose, you are in essence, punishing her for not being what you really want.

You also have effectively created a back door for yourself so that when you want to exit the dynamic you can blame it on her failure to be the physical presence you desired in the first place.

At the end of the day, such behaviors will always make you look bad and a little silly. As did your post.

H*
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Nov 1, 2021
@SubtleHush: I hate that we had to meet this way. But I will not argue with an emotional woman. It's an exercise in futility.

Shaming : the act or activity of subjecting someone to shame, disgrace, humiliation, or disrepute especially by public exposure or criticism

I shamed NO ONE. Saying that most people use excuses is an observation. Holding someone accountable is not shaming. It's holding you responsible for an error you made or for going too far. To say that I'm shaming someone implies that the other person feels shame.

I stand by every single word I said. I didn't bully anyone. I could pick holes in all that you wrote. But I understood something about you very quickly. You have work to do ON YOU. Don't let me hold you.

PS: Fat people shamed Adele, Rebel Wilson, and Monique for putting in the work to get slim. That's shameful.
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
2 years ago • Nov 2, 2021
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Nov 2, 2021
Wytch : Firstly I spoke on people in general. Then I broke it down to being in a relationship with a woman.

Had I only directed my thoughts about men (only), would I be getting any response from women such as I have?

Lastly here's what I know. Men (especially), are not allowed to speak on women in any way that is deemed critical without feeling the wrath of those women. I don't expect you to get it. After all you called me arrogant. That's funny.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Wytch : Firstly I spoke on people in general. Then I broke it down to being in a relationship with a woman.

Had I only directed my thoughts about men (only), would I be getting any response from women such as I have?

Lastly here's what I know. Men (especially), are not allowed to speak on women in any way that is deemed critical without feeling the wrath of those women. I don't expect you to get it. After all you called me arrogant. That's funny.

You ALSO bleated very loudly about how you don't bother "dealing with emotional women" and it being "an exercise in futility". Save your proselytizing for someone who might be bothered to grant you an audience and entertain any of that testosterone laden claptrap you churn out. I'm done.
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Nov 2, 2021
That's cute.

Be accountable. That's what it's all about. Own your *hit. Take constructive criticism verses insults in a healthy way. You have much to learn.