Online now
Online now

Men, what you need to know.

Morgein
2 years ago • Nov 18, 2021
Morgein • Nov 18, 2021
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Watch the video and then we can talk about it. Otherwise you have nothing to say.

Wow! Dear Lord! 😂🤣😂.

Plenty to say, but know better than to waste my time and energy on those who can't be helped.

Good luck on here, bruh. You're gonna need it.

Last edited by * on Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
https://youtu.be/J8UAuxW0FEQ
2:24:35 - 2:28:30
I'd still recommend watching the whole podcast. It's a new day, ladies. And TRUE dominant men aren't going for the BS. Get out of your feelings and do the work. Be accountable. And for the guy that put on a cape for these women, you are a weenie.

Oh come on!! Fuck this video . What bullshit. You have babies and then get back into shape in 9 months fucking tool bag.
Beautiful eyes​(sub female){Taken}
Wow .....I have been following this for a while now and I wasn't planning on commenting again.
I was thinking about joining the cage as a member but this is putting me right off.

Chill out...no one is responsible for your happiness and self confidence but you. We all have issues, if it is shared try not to make it end in personal insults
We are not kids in the playground
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Nov 18, 2021
Not one of you triggered women can knock me off my square. So watch the video and we can discuss it like adults. Or go tell your daddy to put you to bed like the children you are.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
I watched the part you suggested and determined this guy in the video is an ass. I don’t know why anyone would promote this view of women.
How about loving the changes your wife’s body went through to bring your children into the world? She literally risked her life to do it. And all he’s thinking about is how she’s not hot and tight anymore? What?
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Butterflies, boo f'in hoo. That video is direct and true from a mans perspective. Women have been coddled and made to believe they can do no wrong for too long. The time for accountability is near. So wake up.
Beautiful eyes​(sub female){Taken}
Lol....

You really believe that that is what we want to do?

No this was a post because a woman was feeling vulnerable and wanted to get it out.

But it has been reduced to insults and pettiness which is never attractive or welcomed.

So it's not about you....but you think it is interesting.
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
All I've been is insulted on this post. So what? You can't handle criticism? Let's talk about it. But you would need to grow up to do that.