Online now
Online now

How Important is Connection to you?

LatexHer​(dom male)
2 years ago • Nov 4, 2021
LatexHer​(dom male) • Nov 4, 2021
Connection is not as important to me in general as is quality playtime. As a dude who was married for 20 yrs, one would think that connection would be self evident. The truth is that time alone does not qualify as a genuine connection which our grandfathers once had with their wives. People do not stay together anymore as they did long ago. It is easier then ever to throw in the towel, as divorce is simple, yet expensive!

Connection on the other hand with a playful partner seems easy! Once the session ends and the afterglow is finished, we part as friends, acquaintances, or even hook-ups. I once worried that a woman I Had a great time with would tell her husband that we did play. Leaving me to worry about an angry dude at my front door.

I find it much simpler to enjoy play with the very few I chose to play with.
Quality Play time which last for a few short hours or over a week - is all the connection I desire at my ripe ole age!
A Cloud​(sub female){Owned}
2 years ago • Nov 5, 2021
Thanks for the distinction between chemistry and connection. With this in mind I will say connection is about feeling close to the person, which is framed through context, headspace and relationship.
Chemistry is, for me, about the aligned aspects of each individual in the form of (but not limited to) genetic attributes, thought processes, personality traits, aesthetics (in reference to how they view the world), attitudes, values, beliefs, preferences, self view, demeanour (behaviour, resilience, communication, compassion, sensuality).
Chemistry and connection are important to me on different levels depending on the relationship and my/our interpretation of it. If I wasn't so sensual, I would be happy with just a brain to fuck with 😂.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
2 years ago • Nov 5, 2021
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 5, 2021
In person - Connection is vital to the relationship. And not just honeymoon stage, exciting connection. Real, established connection.

LTR - Connection is vital to the relationship. And not just honeymoon stage, exciting connection. Real, established connection.

Any real, dedicated dynamic - Connection is vital to the relationship. And not just honeymoon stage, exciting connection. Real, established connection.

FWBs - They don't require a connection or chemistry where the fucking is concerned because then they would be more than just friends and we'd call them More Than Just FWBs.

Playing - As long as all parties are having fun then connection is not necessary outside that capacity at all. There doesn't even need to be much chemistry there. Just playing.