Online now
Online now

How often do you guys text your dom ?

tsi​(sub female)
2 years ago • Nov 18, 2021

How often do you guys text your dom ?

tsi​(sub female) • Nov 18, 2021
In an online relationship how much attention does your dom give you ?
FearlessBrat​(sub female){H.PL.}
2 years ago • Nov 18, 2021
Every dynamic is differentand has different needs. Master and slave, Dom and sub, Daddy Dom and a little , play partners have different dynamic intensity. Hence some doms and subs will have only a need to check in once a day. Some have the need to talk throughout the day. Also, it all depends on the Vanilla life and its responsibilities that it carries. Family life, work, school etc...

In My experience, I spoke( text, call, video) with my Dom/s throughout the day. When the daily schedule did not allow, it was either once or twice a day... Also, I had daily tasks given that needed to be accomplished(sent a prove of it)whether my Dom and I spoke that day.
SuperEight​(sub female)
2 years ago • Nov 19, 2021
SuperEight​(sub female) • Nov 19, 2021
My Dom and I text or talk at least once a day. Obviously it depends on work, family, etc how often and how much time we get to spend with each other but we've made it a habit (and a rule) to touch base daily. This holds true even if it's a simple "good morning" or "goodnight" message. Other times we can spend hours talking, mostly on weekends where we don't have family obligations.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Nov 19, 2021
I’ve never been with someone who wasn’t available at any time I needed or wanted to contact them. At times I’ve been required to check-in a lot too, so it was a mixture of more than just receiving attention on my part… it was also about creating structure, “training” and building a foundation of what our life would be like when we came together.
Face-to-face calls were a bit more structured, but texting was whenever either felt the desire to reach out.
    The most loved post in topic
Grey Eyes​(sub female){Owned}
For me it has always been multiple times a day, phone calls and texting, whenever either felt the need to connect. Some Doms much more than others depending on their availability and tasks given. All of mine were entered into as online with intent to IRL.
Morgein
Morgein • Nov 19, 2021
In this dynamic, we message many times a day throughout the day generally, and always "good morning" and "good night." The frequency during the rest of the day depends on everything else in life: work, privacy, etc. For me specifically, I tend not to initiate messaging unless I reeeeally need to connect, but that's more about me than any kind of "rule" that he has stated. Usually I'm free to message him, but, because of his job, I can't expect an immediate reply. On occasion there are situations/time periods during which I'm not allowed to message.
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
For me, I enjoy being able to text freely throughout the day. Be it sharing funny stuff, simply to say, "I'm thinking of you", to continue a discussion, or to just chatter. If there is going to be a delayed responce, letting me know (and vice verse-relationships for ME are a two way street) ahead of time allows me to understand that I'm not being ignored.

But it also can't be JUST a "Hi, hope you have a good day" style message. To me that feels dismissive and closes the door to further conversation.

I need to converse. I need the sharing. I need to know that I'm needed, desired, and depended on as strongly as as they are by me.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 19, 2021
SweetSirRendering wrote:
We communicate whenever We feel like sharing something 24/7

The question was not targeted at Doms, but as a Dom I say that this is exactly how it should be.
Gaiawolf​(sub female){RogueWolf}
2 years ago • Nov 20, 2021
I don't think unless we are sleeping we are not texting all day and 1/2 the night. We spend every second of every day that's available talking, sharing music, watching shows together. But we both walked in knowing the other doesn't like to go more then an hour tops without hearing from the other and that's usually due to work.