Online now
Online now

When is a Dom not allowed to discipline or correct a submissive?

dollMaker​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 20, 2022
dollMaker​(dom male) • Aug 20, 2022
@Dom Pinnacle​ said.... ' I'll tell you one time only. Speak to me with respect.....'

No one owes you blind respect, respect is given over time and not just given, just like that, particularly to some randomer profile on an net site. You can demand it, but like anything else its not some sort of given, that you will be given it, or even deserve it, and demanding it, in the way you just did, that says a lot.

The elephant in the room here is exactly this type of BS, 'Me DOM/MASTER, me deserve respect, me deserve whatever I say I deserve.' No you don't, nor does any other tom dick or harry calling themselves anything they like. Show you are a decent, ethical person, kind, caring, someone who shows and shares their sound knowledge, lightly, without puffed up ego and maybe some basic respect might be shown. But demand it.....roar it, lol, I don't think so, nor should anyone just give it, no sub, no slave, no whatever, or other dominant, or person.

I have been hit on here with this nonsense, and it is nonsense, me a whatever call me sir or master or whatever. No I won't, and putting it in your name is a massive red flag as well, trying to get people to use it, puff up your deluded sense of self important whatever. I won't do it, and I don't care a jot if you get all indignant throwing your virtual weight around. No one owes you squat, so to these types take your BS off somewhere else, maybe your reflection in a mirror will be all impressed.

The sense of self importance some folks in this lifestyle try to throw around is scary, and should be treated with zero respect, and seen as the red flag it is.

And to go back to the title of the thread. 'When is a Dom not allowed to discipline or correct a submissive?'

When the other party says no, that ends it right there and then. It doesn't matter if they are a sub, a slave, a doll, a little a whatever. The power to discipline, like any other thing, can be withdrawn at any time. Its important to take that in, no prior agreement is binding, consent is reversible. If you feel threatened with use a safe word, say no, its over, we are finished that is pure and simple abuse. If you don't feel you can use a safe word or say no, RUN.

Its as simple as that.
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Aug 20, 2022
Doll maker, here we go again. Was that really necessary? Everybody deserves respect. Even you. That should be expected as a human being. The fact that I need to tell a grown adult woman this is the problem. You're a child. And you deserve to have your ass spanked.

Who volunteered to teach this disrespectful you know what how to behave? LMFAO
B L O N D I E​(sub female)
B L O N D I E​(sub female) • Aug 20, 2022
I would add that there are times when even an infraction should not be corrected. As CivilizedStallion has pointed out more than once, there is no need to correct behavior at all if the dominant doesn't expect the behavior to take root.

I have often realized belately that my actions have let both myself and my dominant down and apologized for it. I have been the instigator in adjusting things so that the problem doesn't happen again. If the sub realizes their mistake, apologizes, and corrects it on their own there is no reason for the dominant to do it. If the dominant does administer some corrective action above and beyond this, it can demoralize the sub and make them feel worse than they already do. It can damage both the sub and the dynamic and is totally unnecessary.
moll​(other female){owned slav}
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Moll, there will always be a time when someone needs further clarification or information. That's what a discussion is for. Ask and ye shall receive. But don't talk down to a person because you don't understand or agree. Most may understand what I meant but for those that didn't get it, just ask.

And I've been explicit and detailed in this forum and STILL heard from those that just want to argue.

Yes, there will be times that clarification is needed. Absolutely, but if someone thinks that they understand your meaning (whether or not they actually do) why would they ask you to clarify? I took your meaning of the "release" statement to mean that you would kick a sub out upon release, why would I think you meant something different? It's not the readers job to ask you to clarify, especially when they believe to have understood your message. Expecting otherwise.....that's not realistic.

Yes, when people take what you state at face value, and feel insulted, they will reply in kind. Subs/slaves are constantly told that their Dom/Masters are not mind readers and they should say exactly what they mean.....that goes for everyone.
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Moll, that would be their problem for assuming. I never assume I know EXACTLY what someone means at all times. So I will ask for them to elaborate. You'll never get the whole story in one paragraph. But I like that you keep asking more questions.

The beautiful thing about thecage forum is we can go back and forth, respectfully. Nothing is set in stone until moderators close the thread. Someone may help me change my mind about a subject.
moll​(other female){owned slav}
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Moll, that would be their problem for assuming. I never assume I know EXACTLY what someone means at all times. So I will ask for them to elaborate. You'll never get the whole story in one paragraph. But I like that you keep asking more questions.

The beautiful thing about thecage forum is we can go back and forth, respectfully. Nothing is set in stone until moderators close the thread. Someone may help me change my mind about a subject.

Yep...it's their problem, so why complain when they jump to the wrong conclusion and argue? To be clear......that's a rhetorical question.

I'm not really asking more questions....I'm trying to get you to see the flaws that I see in your statements. Anyway......my Master "insists" that I go no further with this.
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
rieunleashed wrote:
I would add that there are times when even an infraction should not be corrected. As CivilizedStallion has pointed out more than once, there is no need to correct behavior at all if the dominant doesn't expect the behavior to take root.

I'd counter with, it depends on the behavior. It also depends on the Dom. Example: sub makes a sandwich and leaves jars on the counter open. If it's done once the Dom may not even speak on it. Done twice, a correction may be needed. Then there are some Doms that may get really disgusted by seeing that just once. Everything doesn't need to be nitpicked by a Dom. But knowing your Dom's temperament is important for harmony.
Lazuli

Re: When is a Dom not allowed to discipline or correct a sub

Lazuli • Aug 20, 2022
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
As many of you know, I've been in a back and forth with several members here about my place as a dominant. There are different types of subs and doms, obviously. I am dominant at all times. I don't switch and I don't judge those who do. I am happily single (for those of you who asked). Peace of mind will always rain supreme in my life. I don't do drama. What I've tolerated here would never be tolerated in my personal life. I would simply leave. My question is to the women that are submissive to their Dom AT ALL TIMES. Not just sexually or for purpose of role playing. When is a Dom not allowed to discipline or correct his submissive?

Here’s the thing to remember, it should be the ungrateful sun who wonders arranges to fit into your life. And real Dom’s do not consult! If they don’t know they consult their will and they implement their own plan. Imagine a D asking for advice. How would sun respect you?
Peace of mind should never rain but if it does, use an ☂️

Finally we agree. If you do not like something just leave! Unless you are a sun then conform or GTFO.

A Dom is allowed to do anything, A Dom has imbued rights. Is a sovereign. If you feel a punishment is warranted, punish. If behavior needs correction do it by any means you can: mind games are especially handy.

Follow me great recipes on the holidays as well.
Lazuli

Re: When is a Dom not allowed to discipline or correct a sub

Lazuli • Aug 20, 2022
Katabasis wrote:
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
As many of you know, I've been in a back and forth with several members here about my place as a dominant. There are different types of subs and doms, obviously. I am dominant at all times. I don't switch and I don't judge those who do. I am happily single (for those of you who asked). Peace of mind will always rain supreme in my life. I don't do drama. What I've tolerated here would never be tolerated in my personal life. I would simply leave. My question is to the women that are submissive to their Dom AT ALL TIMES. Not just sexually or for purpose of role playing. When is a Dom not allowed to discipline or correct his submissive?

Here’s the thing to remember, it should be the ungrateful sun who wonders arranges to fit into your life. And real Dom’s do not consult! If they don’t know they consult their will and they implement their own plan. Imagine a D asking for advice. How would sun respect you?
Peace of mind should never rain but if it does, use an ☂️

Finally we agree. If you do not like something just leave! Unless you are a sun then conform or GTFO.

A Dom is allowed to do anything, A Dom has imbued rights. Is a sovereign. If you feel a punishment is warranted, punish. If behavior needs correction do it by any means you can: mind games are especially handy.

Follow me great recipes on the holidays as well.

Autocorrect is a vanilla loser.