Online now
Online now

When is a Dom not allowed to discipline or correct a submissive?

Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 22, 2022
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Aug 22, 2022
Alaïs, you are correct. But judging someone or something doesn't mean imposing your thoughts and beliefs on that person. If that were the case I'd be in every thread on this forum judging and SENTENCING. But my point is we all judge in some shape, form or fashion.

I'm sure that couple are lovely people. But the dynamic of their relationship is super extreme. And Judging is basically having a strong opinion on something or someone.

Do you not judge good or bad service from a server at a restaurant?
I'mME
1 year ago • Aug 22, 2022
I'mME • Aug 22, 2022
moll wrote:
I'mME wrote:
moll wrote:
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Moll, disciplining or correcting a sub that hasn't done anything wrong (disobeyed) is simply abuse. And if the sub asks for release they should be on their way out the door. I'll never attempt to keep a woman that doesn't want to be there.

Dom Pinnacle: I just want to state that I have permission from my Master to post this reply to you: Thank you Captain Obvious. That's exactly when a Dom/Master has no right to discipline a sub/slave.

Regarding "their way out the door." Many sub/slaves that do live with their Dom/Master can't just pick up and leave. They packed up their lives to move in with their Dom/Master. Some from the same city and some from the other side of the globe. I know a slave that moved to Los Angeles from Brisbane, Australia (<----7,000 miles). She asked him for release a few years ago (after 2 years), but it was during the Covid shut down. She couldn't just pick up and move.....anywhere. Luckily for her, her former Master is a good man and allowed her to stay in his home, separate bedrooms of course, until the travel restrictions were lifted. Then it was a matter of affording a plane ticket.

And then there is those sub/slaves that are actually the owner of the home.

Even in a vanilla relationship it's not easy for one person to just move out. A lot of separated couples actually keep living in the same home because of finances...or lack there of and they cannot impose on a friend or family.

NO.....some people cannot just "be on their way out the door" so easy.

Moll,

This is me personally, but if I were to pick up and move across the US or across the globe, I would negotiate terms in case something happened.

I'mME, that makes total sense. I don't know if the Master and the Aussie had a contingency plan for "if things went south" or not. Knowing the Master, they may have had one. He is a very sensible man....in my opinion. But again, there are always unforeseen situations that hit from left field.

Moll,

That is life, I'm a the type person who the more hectic and chaotic a situation is, the more calm I get. It's the little things that will kill me. 😂
Zelia
1 year ago • Aug 23, 2022
Zelia • Aug 23, 2022
Dom Pinnacle wrote:

Do you not judge good or bad service from a server at a restaurant?

Yes because it directly effects my experience and I’m paying for something. I try and approach bad service with curiosity rather than judging negatively as an automatic response.