Online now
Online now

What is BDSM/kink to you?

IronWorld​(sadist male)
2 years ago • Dec 5, 2021
IronWorld​(sadist male) • Dec 5, 2021
Betty Tails wrote:

Finding art by having an experience of art? Is this what you mean? Discovering art, or kink, on a deep level through an emotional, physical or mental response that arouses the desire to have more... And more... And more...

It can become very ingrained in the spiritual/mental and representations of identity. Once associations are formed, it's primary to one's sexual pleasure, expression and sense of belonging.

Essentially. Its really undefinable because its different to everyone and dependent on how the experience makes you feel.
LordofPain56
2 years ago • Dec 5, 2021
LordofPain56 • Dec 5, 2021
Q What attracted you to BDSM/kink? Or did you stumble upon this world?
A I was a sadistic Dom before knew there was such a thing as a sadistic Dom, or BDSM for that matter.

Q How do you see BDSM/kink in your life? How does it fulfil your needs and desires?
A It doesn't anymore. I'm old now, and that ain't where the action is.

Q What is your direction or aspirations moving forward?
A Honestly, I'm just waiting to kick the bucket. Although I am still active in manual labours and still sexually vital, I have not been actively looking for a partner in these past many years. I live in the midwest. All the BDSMers are on the east and west coast. Although, when I was a bit younger, there were a few girls around here that found my brand of foreplay interesting enough to come back for.

Q What has been most successful in attaining your desires and needs?
A Never traded messages with anyone online (that were in the realm of leading to a relationship of any kind). The only girls I've ever met in person were locals, but that was long ago.

Q Is online participation getting you what you want?
A No, but I never expected it to, and still don't. I just come here to read the forums.