Online now
Online now

In trouble part 2

Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
2 years ago • Dec 12, 2021
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Dec 12, 2021
tbabyy, please don't delete your account. You said nothing wrong. I've found in my short time here that some are VERY judgmental. But many are understanding and ask the right questions. As long as you communicate with your Dom what you want, you're good.

When I asked if you were more brat than sub, it was purely based off the bdsm test. Some subs have a higher brat percent than sub in their test. It's all about knowing who we are and what we expect from someone.

Don't be discouraged.
tbabyy
tbabyy • Dec 12, 2021
I guess I'm still trying to figure that out. The only answer I have for that question, is I'm just me, and he likes that. I actually did make another post, explaining that I was new to allll of this and used the wrong words to explain what I was trying to. It just feels awkward to me to ask him things like this lol.
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
I get what you mean by it feeling awkward. But if he's understanding, you won't have a problem. One way to find out. He likes that you're you. So that sounds to me like you should proceed and ask him.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Dec 12, 2021
This is so funny. Pinnacle of all people.
tbabyy "I guess I'm still trying to figure that out. The only answer I have for that question is I'm just me, and he likes that. I actually did make another post, explaining that I was new to all of this and used the wrong words to explain what I was trying to. It just feels awkward to me to ask him things like this lol."

People like Pinnacle who race to defend you and (get your attention) are not doing you any favor. You can be just who you are, OR you can learn about the life you claim to be a part of. But not both. If you are your soft Dom (What you called him) are keeping this in a closed bubble of just you making up whatever games and rules you want. However, if you wish to grow and learn the most common practices then you might get corrected now and then.

You pointed out he was a soft dom and that you wanted to incite some form of response from him. Then you back-peddled.

Up to you, but beware the kindly acts of certain self-proclaimed doms.
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Subtle Hush,

I actually tried to help by restarting the post and asking questions. You need to realize that all people won't speak or write as YOU see fit. If someone is not clear or adding the context you need to make an assessment, ASK QUESTIONS, rather than talk down on them. You have this elitist energy about yourself because you're more knowledgeable in the kink life. You come off as a bully. Get over yourself.

She contemplated deleting her account because of people like you. And did you offer an apology? Let me answer that. Hell no. Says a lot about you.