Online now
Online now

Incorporating sexuality into everyday living

Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
2 years ago • Dec 22, 2021
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Dec 22, 2021
tallslenderguy wrote:
i currently have a Man in my life who wants me to wear a jock He chose... all the time, even at work or when i am asleep. We're monogamous and we live long distance, so it's a way of connecting sexually when we're apart. On the infrequent occasion i may masturbate and climax, He want my semen on the jock. We have two of them and He uses one of them to smell my scent when He masturbates. When we see each other, we exchange them.
It's a simple thing, but wearing it at work under my scrubs makes me think of Him a lot, it's like He is cupping me in His hand. Or every time i have to pee, i see it and think of Him. Again, it's a simple jock, but we use it to incorporate sexuality 24/7.

I'm going to stay within the same parameters you seem to find most fulfilling as well. Both of my ex-husbands (doms) loved to send me off to work (or in other public settings) with various "accoutrements". I was once sent Christmas shopping in a rope harness with a large knot positioned over my clit ring so that with every step I took, or even sitting down, I was being stimulated. I had to interact with every clerk, every other shopper and try to wipe a silly grin off my face long enough to finish "Santa's list" without getting my own "finish" until hours later. Another husband loved to send me off to work with a butt plug and my desk was facing a wall with no view from behind me. I would tuck one leg under my butt and rock back and forth making the plug jiggle as well. It's hard to forget who "owns" you when you're out and about in the world with some unyielding reminder.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Dec 22, 2021
I can get my head around the idea that it is not ALL about sex ALL the time, but how many things in life are only about one single thing? I agree with tallslenderguy that sex and sexuality need not be minimized in order to give everything else equal time. No, it is not necessarily about fucking, or orgasm, or actual real life physical touch between partners. But sex and sexuality can be incorporated into just about everything that we do so why limit ourselves to what is more palatable to whomever.
So how to incorporate it into everyday life? How about simply organically. Let it happen as it happens. We are all adults and hopefully can control ourselves in less than appropriate settings such as work and school and gatherings between friends and family. Otherwise don't limit sex and sexuality, just feel it when we feel it and enjoy it.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
WytchyWoman wrote:
tallslenderguy wrote:
i currently have a Man in my life who wants me to wear a jock He chose... all the time, even at work or when i am asleep. We're monogamous and we live long distance, so it's a way of connecting sexually when we're apart. On the infrequent occasion i may masturbate and climax, He want my semen on the jock. We have two of them and He uses one of them to smell my scent when He masturbates. When we see each other, we exchange them.
It's a simple thing, but wearing it at work under my scrubs makes me think of Him a lot, it's like He is cupping me in His hand. Or every time i have to pee, i see it and think of Him. Again, it's a simple jock, but we use it to incorporate sexuality 24/7.

i love this, to me this is a great example of sexuality that isn’t sex, though the two overlap. Also, me wearing something like a butt plug on my own doesn’t work, isn’t sexual for me, it has to be connected to my Tops desire/pleasure, which for me keeps me connected to Him in a sexual way.

I'm going to stay within the same parameters you seem to find most fulfilling as well. Both of my ex-husbands (doms) loved to send me off to work (or in other public settings) with various "accoutrements". I was once sent Christmas shopping in a rope harness with a large knot positioned over my clit ring so that with every step I took, or even sitting down, I was being stimulated. I had to interact with every clerk, every other shopper and try to wipe a silly grin off my face long enough to finish "Santa's list" without getting my own "finish" until hours later. Another husband loved to send me off to work with a butt plug and my desk was facing a wall with no view from behind me. I would tuck one leg under my butt and rock back and forth making the plug jiggle as well. It's hard to forget who "owns" you when you're out and about in the world with some unyielding reminder.
LongerJohnny wrote:
We are all adults and hopefully can control ourselves in less than appropriate settings such as work and school and gatherings between friends and family. Otherwise don't limit sex and sexuality, just feel it when we feel it and enjoy it.

That *could* be construed as your criticizing both @tallslenderguy and me both for having shared our own experiences in under the clothing "adventures" since both of us have "indulged" at work or out and about in the general public. Just to be clear - was that intended as kink shaming? I just want to clarify with no intent to be accusatory.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Dec 22, 2021
WytchyWoman wrote:
LongerJohnny wrote:
We are all adults and hopefully can control ourselves in less than appropriate settings such as work and school and gatherings between friends and family. Otherwise don't limit sex and sexuality, just feel it when we feel it and enjoy it.

That *could* be construed as your criticizing both @tallslenderguy and me both for having shared our own experiences in under the clothing "adventures" since both of us have "indulged" at work or out and about in the general public. Just to be clear - was that intended as kink shaming? I just want to clarify with no intent to be accusatory.

No no no, never. In fact I was agreeing with what tallslenderguy said by suggesting that we need not limit ourselves, and that we can incorporate sex and sexuality into our lives whenever possible. Which, unless I completely misunderstood, was the question he asked. In any case, no I absolutely did not intend that as kink shaming, or any criticism of anything that anyone has said.
I appreciate you pointing that out and asking me for clarification just in case anyone else should misunderstand what I meant.
LongerJohnny wrote:
No no no, never. In fact I was agreeing with what tallslenderguy said by suggesting that we need not limit ourselves, and that we can incorporate sex and sexuality into our lives whenever possible. Which, unless I completely misunderstood, was the question he asked. In any case, no I absolutely did not intend that as kink shaming, or any criticism of anything that anyone has said.
I appreciate you pointing that out and asking me for clarification just in case anyone else should misunderstand what I meant.

Thanks for clarifying, but the very quote of yours that I brought to your attention specifically railed against *adults* "taking your kink to work or out in public." Things like that can be tricky, can't they? 😉

I'm going to accept your denial and move on like a big girl - again thank you for your response.
LongerJohnny wrote:
Oops do over!

Edits shouldn't be allowed once another member has quoted the original post. This is a prime example of someone altering the flow of the thread. icon_wink.gif
tallslenderguy​(other male)
2 years ago • Dec 24, 2021
Here's a simple one that has a decided mind fuck affect on me throughout the day. i've had a Mate that asked me to sit when i pee, He especially liked to be there when i was peeing and me to see Him standing and pissing. It's subtle, but a distinction is being made, and it's underlined in a frequent, everyday function. For me, it's Him mind fucking me. His asking me to do it is a penetration of what i see as the psychological "cock" behind His cock, and every time i do as He likes, i am submitting to His penetration and it has an inseminating and impregnating affect.