Online now
Online now

Worship and Submission

Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
2 years ago • Dec 24, 2021
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Dec 24, 2021
BloodofSzekai wrote:
WytchyWoman wrote:
Nothing wrong with role playing but don't confuse it with genuine dominance and submission.

Ohp! There is is again. Lol.

Try this on for size:

I love shiny objects
I bat at and play with said shiny objects as often as I can
I spend several hours a day grooming
I spend another several hours a day curled up in the softest and warmest place I can find
I will collapse in mid-walk and fall into a deep sleep (nap)

I am am a cat - and because I *said* so, I just *am* and you must recognize that and address me as the ReaL AnD TRue CAt I feel myself to be in my heart. 😂 I know I'm wasting my time here after reading your profile this will be last time I engage with you.
BloodofSzekai​(dom male)
2 years ago • Dec 24, 2021
BloodofSzekai​(dom male) • Dec 24, 2021
WytchyWoman wrote:
BloodofSzekai wrote:
WytchyWoman wrote:
Nothing wrong with role playing but don't confuse it with genuine dominance and submission.

Ohp! There is is again. Lol.

Try this on for size:

I love shiny objects
I bat at and play with said shiny objects as often as I can
I spend several hours a day grooming
I spend another several hours a day curled up in the softest and warmest place I can find
I will collapse in mid-walk and fall into a deep sleep (nap)

I am am a cat - and because I *said* so, I just *am* and you must recognize that and address me as the ReaL AnD TRue CAt I feel myself to be in my heart. 😂 I know I'm wasting my time here after reading your profile this will be last time I engage with you.

Oh but if you were a REAL masochist, you'd ABSOLUTELY engage with me further lmao.

See how easy your logic was to turn around just now?
Chris Shawn​(dom male)
2 years ago • Dec 26, 2021
Chris Shawn​(dom male) • Dec 26, 2021
This was a fun read.

What I find most intriguing is that regardless of your dominant or submissive nature we're still stuck sifting through what's available and making small compromises along the way with whoever we choose.. its important to find someone you're willing to make some compromises for..

I've only had a handful of almost full on real slaves and even then they couldn't completely forego the lives they led before entering mine.. Especially when they have kids.. geez.. I can't even in my own mind ruthlessly make them abandon the kids.. even if they'd be willing to.. does that make me not a real dom? Lmao Hell No! Of Course Not. Being a Dom doesn't mean you're heartless or insensitive.. So.. were they real slaves? Pretty damn close at least..

And I loved the worship. One specific example is of literal worship. Praying to me in front of me. Bowing and all.. for extended periods of time while I watch TV or read or just basked in my own greatness.. Glorious I tell you.. Being my footstool and all that fun stuff. Honestly, I didn't really care for it as much as she did. I just kept pushing the bar and she kept complying until I was stuck having to be more and more creative and she kept having the time of her life. I can see her satisfaction in the obedience and giving of praise. It's akin to the feeling you get when your lonely and you not only want to be loved but you want someone to love.. I can see she wanted someone to fully submit to.. to praise.. to dignify.. to worship.. and that gave her comfort and satisfaction and even validation.. that she was worthy of worshipping the one she chose to be worthy of worship.. circular.. sure. But I get it.. kinda.. you can go anywhere if you let your mind carry you away in the depth of an idea.

Try it. Worship me. Maybe you'll be Pleasantly Surprised at how much greater it makes you feel.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
i define/describe as "total bottom with some sub." That's as close an honest summary as i can come up with as a general label.

For me (i.e., i only speak for myself here, no universal notion attached) the idea of worshipping another human being, at least thus far in my experience, would be disingenuous at best, delusional even. i do not perceive another human being as superior or inferior. i probably worshipped when i believed in an invisible "God," but that went away when i could not discern a difference between my own imagination and the "God" i believed was there. Invisibility helped maintain my ideas of God because none of my senses normally used for verification of 'real' could be employed.

For me, "submission" is connected to my bottom nature as a natural response. I.e., i'm yin and am a 'naturally' attracted to Yang. Over simplified, i'm a negatively charged ion and am naturally draw to positively charged ions, and if the chemistry is right, a bond is formed. It seems counter intuitive to some in D/s (but not others) that my deepest submission is evoked and experienced with Top/Dom's who are vulnerable and transparent about Their needs and desires with me, i become putty in that Persons hands. Those presuming god status, at the very least, get an internalized eye roll.

Worship (again "to me") has a connotation of superior/inferior, and that is not part of my need/desire going in.

Having said that, i have had interaction with a Top/Dom that evoked adoration for Him from me. Surprised the hell out of me when it happened and it was as real as it has ever gotten for me. Though not exclusively "real", i've had lots of real experiences. i only want real, i despise what i perceive as "role play" (again, for me, i do not despise anyone else's use of it, just not part of my relationship arena).
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Dec 26, 2021
Snipped for brevity:

tallslenderguy wrote:

For me (i.e., i only speak for myself here, no universal notion attached) the idea of worshipping another human being, at least thus far in my experience, would be disingenuous at best, delusional even ... Those presuming god status, at the very least, get an internalized eye roll.

Worship (again "to me") has a connotation of superior/inferior, and that is not part of my need/desire going in.

Having said that, i have had interaction with a Top/Dom that evoked adoration for Him from me. Surprised the hell out of me when it happened and it was as real as it has ever gotten for me. Though not exclusively "real", i've had lots of real experiences. i only want real, i despise what i perceive as "role play" (again, for me, i do not despise anyone else's use of it, just not part of my relationship arena).

I can get onboard with that feeling of adoration and stars in the eyes and a flutter in your heart and just wanting to do whatever it takes to please your man - but I agree that anyone who honestly seems to feel they're worthy of full on "worship" and even expects it would be someone I'd find intolerable to even be in the same room with. 😉 I love a confident and self assured man -in fact, I *need* that from him. Until I read a couple of the responses to this thread it never occurred to me that when others spoke of "worship" that it was anything but role play for them. Or maybe a single act like foot worship or cock worship. But never did I think I'd hear anyone declare they were expecting actual worship of themselves as if they are a deity of some sort. Live and learn, obviously.

I admire the devotion so many have related and enjoy reading how they express it but using the term "worship" as it's being used by a couple of people here makes me uncomfortable - not for those who need to express it but for those who seem to feel worthy of it and even expect it. Just my own reaction to this concept. 🤷
I'mME
1 year ago • Aug 14, 2022
I'mME • Aug 14, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
I don’t know that I could worship a Dom like that either. Now I do like the thought of kneeling by his side or at his feet so maybe that’s a little worship-y.

I will say this though: you’re still a submissive if you don’t go as far as worship.

Worship is a kink. Some folks just like specific parts worshiped.