Online now
Online now

Strictly Online D/s Relationship 1:1 Pros and Cons

Master Raf​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jan 30, 2022
Master Raf​(dom male) • Jan 30, 2022
This is very well said. It can be a good or bad experience. A lot of that depends

--did you triage the person carefully to make sure their goals are yours and they are for you

--do they really relate to you or do you feel them hesitant and just going through the motions

--other than cybersex is there any joy in being with them

--do they seem proud to be yours or is it all just situational

Ask yourself these questions before you commit online to someone . If you get "no" answers than be careful. Be very careful.
Master Raf​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jan 30, 2022
Master Raf​(dom male) • Jan 30, 2022
This is very well said. It can be a good or bad experience. A lot of that depends

--did you triage the person carefully to make sure their goals are yours and they are for you

--do they really relate to you or do you feel them hesitant and just going through the motions

--other than cybersex is there any joy in being with them

--do they seem proud to be yours or is it all just situational

Ask yourself these questions before you commit online to someone . If you get "no" answers than be careful. Be very careful.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
2 years ago • Jan 31, 2022
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Jan 31, 2022
Snipped for brevity:
nuovacane wrote:
You can't feel physical pain and pleasure online.
Bingo! I crave body to body contact and quickly wither without it. Someone might order me to smack my own face or thump my own thighs or ass with a wooden spoon - that certainly IS pain, but for me it's as unfulfilling as slamming my hand in a car door. 😑

I need to hear his breathing and feel it waft lightly through my hair and warmly against my skin, I need to feel his heartbeat against my cheek and his alternately rough and gentle probing between my legs. I need to feel his cock inside me for the grand finale. Maybe I'm too needy, or maybe I'm a hopeless romantic because it seems quite a few are willing to forego what I consider to be essential and are happy and thriving on keyboarding, texting and cumming while camming. 🤔
Master Raf​(dom male)
2 years ago • Feb 1, 2022
Master Raf​(dom male) • Feb 1, 2022
I have read the comments pro and con

I am willing to try something online.
Criticize me if you want, I don't care. I am open minded.
Shaynna​(dom female)
2 years ago • Feb 1, 2022
Shaynna​(dom female) • Feb 1, 2022
Pro: Good for women who have been in abusive relationships and because of that develop some fear of men and can't trust that the other won't harm them, especially when they are subs.

Con: At the end of the day, when they go to sleep, they will always be alone, without anyone to hug them.
WhiteRoses​(sub female)
2 years ago • Feb 4, 2022
WhiteRoses​(sub female) • Feb 4, 2022
if you are lucky enough to find someone who fits you, you know you have support, friendship, caring and someone who wants the best for you.

Cons, it's long distance and you don't physically have their arms around you.

I have been in an online relationship for 3 years now. He has seen me through so much, always been there for me and to lift me up when I need it. He has also always encouraged me to find a good fit in a local in person relationship. He's supported me through the good parts and the horrible breakups.

All in all the good outweighs the disadvantages. I am very lucky to have the level of caring and support I have.
Master Raf​(dom male)
Master Raf​(dom male) • Feb 4, 2022
WhiteRoses wrote:
if you are lucky enough to find someone who fits you, you know you have support, friendship, caring and someone who wants the best for you.

I have been in an online relationship for 3 years now. He has seen me through so much, always been there for me and to lift me up when I need it. He has also always encouraged me to find a good fit in a local in person relationship. He's supported me through the good parts and the horrible breakups.

All in all the good outweighs the disadvantages. I am very lucky to have the level of caring and support I have.

Now THAT is wonderful. Wish I could find someone like you and your partner. Congrats!!
Master Raf​(dom male)
Master Raf​(dom male) • Feb 4, 2022
WhiteRoses wrote:

Now THAT is wonderful. Wish I could find someone like you and your partner. Congrats!!
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Feb 4, 2022
Pro
That's the way something meaningful could start.

Cons
The bond you make online is often just an echo of your own wishes. It often has less to do with reality and you notice that when you really meet your partner. Fantasy is so much more colorful than reality... If both sides don't accept that the first meetings might be a bit wooden and the first scenes may be a bit of a disappointment too, it isn't working. What we see in the other is basically mirroring our wishes with an ideal partner, but they and we are humans and not ideal ... I personally see little advantage for online. I miss touch, the smell and much much more. It's like it processes instant food versus cooking from scratch... but this is only my opinion. For others it might work well.

Ah one more point... I have seen so many people who where not honest online. Not because they are lying just because they overestimated their own knowledge.
Notely
1 year ago • Sep 26, 2022
Notely • Sep 26, 2022
Master Raf wrote:
Interesting thoughts, Essence. I understand what you mean. Tell me, what virtual worlds do you visit? I remember one called Palace Chat in the old days.

Relying back sorry took so long.
Back then to now
Mostly chat based on a web page most had to download show up as an app on computer or phone.
I saw that palace chat I used to play something close to that was on a Facebook app a long time ago and forgot the name. Sims online , Gala online , Imvu , Yoville , MallWorld , ItGirl , Fashion Designer ,MySpace also had some things you could play games on with friends , Bebo , Habbo Hotel , Stardoll , WizWoz , WeWorld , ChitChat City , Kaneva (Closed) , red light center , Utherverse , World of Warcraft , RedLightCenter List goes on.

I mostly go to second life after a long day to relax and let go of all things in real just space out. Like going into a looking glass mirror in Alice in Wonderful.
I am glad they have updated things and are still adding things. Second life is not really a game but like real life because you are bringing yourself there, you have your feelings and do things like real life experiences. The things you never did before you can do there.    Traveling and Flying , Skydiving , Surfing , Lay on the beach , Dancing shopping , Going to live Concert or music venue , Bistro . Horseback riding . You can have a home, have a family or get married , drive on route 66 the list goes on.  You make money by being a creator , building , decorator and so on.        I have been to the great wall of China and Paris  in my second life. People that build stuff like real things. I even went on the titanic. You be whoever you want in your second life. You dress how you want to go into character.  I do have a house on my own land and have about 3 houses and 2 other one at different locations.   Yes Their D/s also in sl but time place for that but not every goes just for that everyone of different backgrounds.  You don't really have to invest any real dollars. They have a lot of free stuff. They have games and places to make linden. For starters, best to try things out, get used to things that tell you want to do more before you even want to invest or just be a free bird. 

This is what second life is
https://secondlife.com/
This third party viewer I use I cant really handle the standard sl viewer they have really updated firestorm view I get around on that better.
https://www.firestormviewer.org/
Wall Street Journal did a meeting podcast with the creator of sl it will mostly explain sl. Well second life was the first metaverse still is was way before FB but meta was name came later came from world of science fiction. Second life working on making new starter avatars so people can feel more confident when they in a new place.
https://www.wsj.com/podcasts/the-journal/how-to-build-a-metaverse-part-1-genesis/a4ccd7fe-08ef-4079-b809-3c374d034e84?fbclid=IwAR0Xl8kPX6Lmah4mqSDzUraRISVlw2MXIs09rEebzvLX0OJCHcTXozBCow8

More info from my cage blog https://thecage.co/blog/userblog.php?blog_id=21960