Online now
Online now

Harems

sir james ladies​(sub female){oh yes ple}
2 years ago • Jan 7, 2022
This Sir john:
I am going to give you a gift start by truly loving one. Then see what the road brings you. A harem is every young man's dream and every old man's dilemma for truly fitting it all together is not twice the work more like three time the work for every added love.
    The most loved post in topic
Zedland​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jan 7, 2022
Zedland​(dom male) • Jan 7, 2022
Sure its a great idea as long as everyone is aware of what is happening, everyone shares everything they're thinking and feeling to prevent the seeds of discord from growing, they all get along, everyone gets their fair share of attention, no one gets jealous, there are no scheduling conflicts, Mars aligns with Jupiter, and the benevolent creator smiles benignly on you.

Its a lot of work. Though if done successfully its a lot of fun I hear.
Zedland​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jan 8, 2022
Zedland​(dom male) • Jan 8, 2022
Well you could get transported to another world and star in an anime. Sorry, just had to make that joke.

Seriously. The same way you would find any other sexual partner. Except you now include the detail that you wish to have a harem. The important thing to remember when bringing in someone new is the get the harem's opinion on the new member even if they will not be active with each other. Think of it like a group of friends. It starts out with just you and your best friend but can expand. But you don't want to bring in a member who will sow discord, even if its not their fault, and destroy your click.

Just be clear and up front about what you want and how they fit into that.
MelMell​(dom female)
2 years ago • Jan 9, 2022
MelMell​(dom female) • Jan 9, 2022
A harem in a way would be like a poly relationship. Approach people by telling them you are poly and take it from there.
I personally have the idea of creating a harem which is why I’m poly(monogamy doesn’t always work for me). I tell every sub that I approach or approaches me that I am poly and will have multiple subs and that if they can’t accept that they should move on. I also tell them my idea of poly is that they can only be with me or others in the relationship. If any of them are interested in bringing someone from outside they have to introduce the person to me and it will ultimately be my decision if that person would be a good fit or not.
You could also just go around and message the profiles that interest you and ask them how they would feel about being in a harem. There’s a pretty decent amount of people in here that are perfectly fine with harems.
The only drawback in a harem is… you gotta pay attention to all the people involved and make sure they don’t feel lonely so it’s a good idea to make sure everyone gets along together. You can’t truly spend time with everyone if there’s too many people but they can spend time with each other and hopefully cultivate a healthy relationship inside the harem.
Zedland​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jan 9, 2022
Zedland​(dom male) • Jan 9, 2022
Well SR you could try an ad here, or another kink website. But really you're not looking for a harem. You are looking for a guy you want to spend time with, have fun with, get all sweaty with. Mel is right you are kinda looking for a poly relationship. But more specifically you are looking for a special relationship with a man, an individual relationship with several at the same time.

Worse case scenario go to a bar select someone and ask, "Did it hurt?"

When they respond with, "When I fell from heaven?"

Smile and say, "No, when your heart skipped a beat at the sight of me."