Online now
Online now

BDSM Survival Kit

A Cloud​(sub female){Owned}
2 years ago • Jan 25, 2022

BDSM Survival Kit

I like hearing ideas and creative ways to play.

Favourite Toys has been done, so two new questions:

1. Say you have to pack for a playdate, what are your essential tools and toys that you take?

2. How do you like to use these essential tools and toys? (Generally speaking)
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Jan 25, 2022
Even as a bottom or submissive, I still have my own preferred toys since since some of the casual play partners I've hooked up with weren't as sadistic as I've grown accustomed to. I have all of these favorites of mine ready to go if they meet the approval of whoever I'm playing with.

https://www.aswgt.com/sonofabirch.html
https://www.aswgt.com/viper.html
https://www.aswgt.com/stchris.html

(none of them require much practice to get the hang of using IF the partner has handled similar floggers/whips previously)
    The most loved post in topic
CSI
CSI
CSI • Jan 25, 2022
I would say a wand/clit sucker and restraints (usually leather cuff body set). That is pretty basic as to what I need to get off, and I can also get myself off if they are not up to the task (which sadly happens far too often and really shouldn't)
Oneironaut L​(dom male)
Oneironaut L​(dom male) • Jan 25, 2022
All of them! I have a huge duffel bag. Haha joking aside though I'd probably try and bring a little of everything? My rope and cuff sets, a gag and blindfold, my wand. A flogger and a cane for impact stuff, some clamps or clothespins.
Unless this was a blind date situation I'd have some idea what was expected to happen and pack accordingly, but that's probably my starter list there.
CSI wrote:
I would say a wand/clit sucker and restraints (usually leather cuff body set). That is pretty basic as to what I need to get off, and I can also get myself off if they are not up to the task (which sadly happens far too often and really shouldn't)
Yay! I should have thought to include a few of my own ladies "action toys", too! Thanks for reminding me. 😘
K y i v
K y i v • Jan 25, 2022
In decent weather I used to travel to my play parties on motorcycle. Space is a premium. I would wrap my Victor Tella 16 plait single tail around my waist throw on my armor jacket, full face, and off to the party. The trunk held snacks and drinks, per custom.

The whip allows as little or as much pain as I woukd like to provide. It can tie, wrap, abrade flick or cut skin. All up to my play partners wishes.

Economy of space and weight. I can't think of anything more versatile...
Anam wrote:
In decent weather I used to travel to my play parties on motorcycle. Space is a premium. I would wrap my Victor Tella 16 plait single tail around my waist throw on my armor jacket, full face, and off to the party. The trunk held snacks and drinks, per custom.

The whip allows as little or as much pain as I woukd like to provide. It can tie, wrap, abrade flick or cut skin. All up to my play partners wishes.

Economy of space and weight. I can't think of anything more versatile...
Curious as to how much clearance you need to throw that whip without hitting any bystanders?
K y i v
K y i v • Jan 25, 2022
Ww.. a 4 foot is perfect in a basement play space... 6 or 8 at a club with a high ceiling.
K y i v
K y i v • Jan 25, 2022
It occurred to me that 16 looks like length... Plaits refer to the number of individual kangaroo strips used to braid a whip... It can be any length. Tipically 4.6.8
Sime are 3 called signal whips.

3 is Handy for a bedroom setting.