I'm feeling nostalgic - Let's roll back the hands of time

harleyqt​(sub female)
2 years ago • Feb 6, 2022
harleyqt​(sub female) • Feb 6, 2022
WytchyWoman wrote:
harleyqt wrote:
2019 before covid
And last week lol
So basically, any time prior to March 2020 is good for you? That leaves your window wind open then. 😆 *hugs*

Not really no, I've had my share of traumatic events through out my life. But I actually wouldn't erase or change any of them because they've all made me the chaotic weird mess that I am today. Lol Not saying that's even a good thing but I like to think everything happens for a reason.

But yeah if we could all just go back in time and avoid covid that'd be great. Lol
Steellover​(sub male)
2 years ago • Feb 7, 2022
Steellover​(sub male) • Feb 7, 2022
The easiest, and most obvious answer (which has already been said multiple times) is....pretty much any time prior to March 2020. The day the world turned dark. And even as we prayed for sunshine and better days, it seemed like it went on and on, brutally crushing all our hopes for the sun to come up again, and things only got darker, to the point where I felt like I was screaming alone in a dark and endless tunnel.

So prior to that, probably my best and happiest time was 2003. That was just a fun year. A lot of fun going on, parties, social life, festivals, and all of the things we so terribly miss.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Steellover wrote:
The easiest, and most obvious answer (which has already been said multiple times) is....pretty much any time prior to March 2020. The day the world turned dark. So prior to that, probably my best and happiest time was 2003. That was just a fun year. A lot of fun going on, parties, social life, festivals, and all of the things we so terribly miss.
It's been nearly two full years stuck in this quagmire. I've given up on any return to the "way it was". We can only hope to forge different paths moving forward. icon_sad.gif
IowaDom​(dom male)
IowaDom​(dom male) • Feb 7, 2022
I'd cruise back to being 13, my best friend at the time, David, who was a foster child, had 2 foster sisters that were 15 and 16 at the time, Jeanette and Lynette. They kinda adopted David to take care of him, look out for him etc, and I guess by association they adopted me too. Wound up having my first ever beer with those 2 ladies, my first smoke (yup - John Denver Smoke ..lol) and the fantasies that ran through my brain around them was better than any reality I could ever find.

Just me and 2 extremely hot women, clad in 70's perfection ( tight jeans, halter tops, and braless) sitting around in the woods getting screwed up ... I never had a chance mind you, and intellectually I knew it, good thing the other head controlled the imagination and I had many MANY wonderful dreams surrounding those 2 icon_smile.gif
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
IowaDom wrote:
I'd cruise back to being 13, my best friend at the time, David, who was a foster child, had 2 foster sisters that were 15 and 16 at the time, Jeanette and Lynette. They kinda adopted David to take care of him, look out for him etc, and I guess by association they adopted me too. Wound up having my first ever beer with those 2 ladies, my first smoke (yup - John Denver Smoke ..lol) and the fantasies that ran through my brain around them was better than any reality I could ever find.

Just me and 2 extremely hot women, clad in 70's perfection ( tight jeans, halter tops, and braless) sitting around in the woods getting screwed up ... I never had a chance mind you, and intellectually I knew it, good thing the other head controlled the imagination and I had many MANY wonderful dreams surrounding those 2 icon_smile.gif
What a lovely memory of the real life time spent with them and the lingering hot dreams.