Online now
Online now

Is this a legitimate escape ?

Master Fyre​(dom male)
2 years ago • Feb 10, 2022
Master Fyre​(dom male) • Feb 10, 2022
WytchyWoman wrote:
Master Fyre wrote:
More the 12 hours tied to a trailer tongue....
Not 12 hours. Reread that. He claimed 24 hours

You are correct. 24 not 12.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Feb 10, 2022
When it comes to bondage with locks, such is only allowed a legitimate escape if the key is left behind, slightlynoutbof reach. An arm free is basic, half out ya get kudos. Its legit if your completely free
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Feb 10, 2022
"My argument is I got loose and now it's Her turn is this a legitimate escape ?"

Strange game... It is not legitimate and if I was you I wouldn't even say it. Never cry wolf. I bet you already told her, right? What if something happens?
Slpnot​(switch male){Haven't be}
2 years ago • Feb 11, 2022
Sorry to upset so many people I understand the safety concept but that's part of my... I accept the responsibility of my actions and and fully aware of the consequences
Yes that was 24 hours chained to the neck with about 10 ft of chain there was bolt cutters within reach if I really needed to get out
Miki
Miki • Feb 11, 2022
All well-said

Brings to mind that Stephen King book.. I think it's called "Gerald's Game" where the dude gets chained to a bed and the one who chains him up drops dead or something and the bulkl of the book is about what he goes through, tied up, with no help in sight.

However remote the possibility, that's still a kind of Hell I would not recommend.

If this treally frosts your cake, then have a second, third or whatever-- person who is aware of your situation and who will come get you untied if you don't contact them in "X" amont of time.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Feb 11, 2022
Miki wrote:
Have a second, third or whatever-- person who is aware of your situation and who will come get you untied if you don't contact them in "X" amont of time.
Still not much help it the reason for not making contact is because a fire broke out and there was no way to haul a chained ass out the door or in case of a heart attack, stroke, brain bleed, etc and no one with a free hand to dial 911
sexycurves​(switch female)
sexycurves​(switch female) • Feb 11, 2022
For all the reasons mentioned above, I would never consent to this - being left alone in bondage.

I think it's irresponsible and potentially dangerous. But each to their own I guess, I'd probably advise a time limit at the very least. A sensible time limit.
sexycurves​(switch female)
2 years ago • Feb 12, 2022
sexycurves​(switch female) • Feb 12, 2022
Oh and to answer your question - you did get loose enough to make the phone call - but if she's not willing to clarify 'loose' or 'take her turn', maybe it's time to review your relationship.
Notely
2 years ago • Feb 13, 2022
Notely • Feb 13, 2022
A agreement with someone you trust with company in great favor. But would have consent and safety they they should be their not leave you their as safety is number one a great Teacher does leave the student they check on you.
I'mME
1 year ago • Aug 18, 2022
I'mME • Aug 18, 2022
Slpnot wrote:
Sorry to upset so many people I understand the safety concept but that's part of my... I accept the responsibility of my actions and and fully aware of the consequences
Yes that was 24 hours chained to the neck with about 10 ft of chain there was bolt cutters within reach if I really needed to get out

Well you may be prepared to ''accept'' the consequences, however, it isn't just about YOU. Your partner is an idiot, bc if you were to expire, then they would be the only one facing any consequences......

I can't even relate to this kind of BS.