Online now
Online now

Is this a legitimate escape ?

Masochistgreg​(masochist male)
1 year ago • Aug 18, 2022
The mind is a wonderful playground, and yet, without sensible boundaries can turn to lunacy.
I have been left bound on numerous occasions (once in a forested area bound to a tree, a few times nailed down to a deck/porch, or indoors on a chair or to a bed). However, the person leaving me that way was always checking on me regularly either looking for a verbal response to how I was doing or via a quiet yet thorough physical check that I was okay. If you want the sense that nobody is physically there to get you out, might I suggest wearing a good blindfold to invigorate your endorphins but still affording them the opportunity to check on you for safety/wellness and relative ease of escape should the house catch fire.
Satindragon
1 year ago • Aug 20, 2022
Satindragon • Aug 20, 2022
It is my opinion that this is one of the most irresponsible things I have read in quite a while. Both of you are not only putting yourselves in danger but everyone around you. Actions have consequences even in this lifestyle.

People have mentioned house fire. What about health emergencies to either person. If the other person drives a car. What about the uncertainty of an auto accident.

To answer your question you did not legitimately escape.
I'mME
I'mME • Aug 20, 2022
Masochistgreg wrote:
The mind is a wonderful playground, and yet, without sensible boundaries can turn to lunacy.
I have been left bound on numerous occasions (once in a forested area bound to a tree, a few times nailed down to a deck/porch, or indoors on a chair or to a bed). However, the person leaving me that way was always checking on me regularly either looking for a verbal response to how I was doing or via a quiet yet thorough physical check that I was okay. If you want the sense that nobody is physically there to get you out, might I suggest wearing a good blindfold to invigorate your endorphins but still affording them the opportunity to check on you for safety/wellness and relative ease of escape should the house catch fire.

Yes, take away the senses, but before that, screw with their head, about how long they may be left. The mind is a powerful organ. When the senses are not able to all work in tandem, then 30 minutes could seem like 5 hours.,

Ohh, how about a ticking clock, but no chimes marking time.

Lol. 😳😳😳
moll​(other female){owned slav}
This post is absolutely disgusting.

Are you still engaging in this behavior? This is beyond belief. There are so many true events where a bottom was left unattended and died and the top was arrested for reckless endangerment on the low end and manslaughter on the high end. Either way, the bottom was dead. Granted, the majority of what people in the BDSM community engages in activities that seem reckless, but the majority of people practice safety precautions.

Every respected rope rigger has safety sheers, every respectable person that engages in impact play has taken classes and knows where not to strike, every respectable person that engages in fire play, needle play, etc has been trained and knows how to render first aid and has a first aid kit handy.......

EVERY RESPECTABLE, WORTH THEIR SALT DOM/DOMME/TOP NEVER LEAVES THEIR SUB/BOTTOM UNATTENDED WHILE IN BONDAGE OR ANY OTHER DANGEROUS POSITION.

FIRST AND FOREMOST: THE TOP'S JOB IS TO PROTECT THE LIFE OF THE BOTTOM THEY ARE PLAYING WITH!

THE FIRST PRIORITY OF ANY TOP IS TO PROTECT THEIR BOTTOM.
MasterBear​(other butch)
1 year ago • Aug 21, 2022
MasterBear​(other butch) • Aug 21, 2022
No absolutely not. You abused and manipulated a sacred trust. You called red when there was no red. She would be wise to not play with you again.
trixietrixster​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 22, 2022
YIKES ...

Do neither of you realize the depths of how many lives you could have ruined?! Families, kids, friends?!! Completely irresponsible ...

Plain and simple - this makes you both a danger to play with ...
ADIDAS
1 year ago • Aug 22, 2022
ADIDAS • Aug 22, 2022
Spellbound Wytch wrote:
Master Fyre wrote:
More the 12 hours tied to a trailer tongue....
Not 12 hours. Reread that. He claimed 24 hours

Wtf??? Who in the wholly hell is talking about trailer tongues???
I've been all over this post a dozen times and either I'm blind or.....