Online now
Online now

Sub responsibility doesn't exist on this site it seems.

CSI
CSI
2 years ago • Mar 7, 2022
CSI • Mar 7, 2022
Damn, Spellbound is on it!! Look at you calling him on it before he edited.
IowaDom​(dom male)
IowaDom​(dom male) • Mar 7, 2022
Actually I sent him a pm suggeting he edit and delete the pm, he promptly went after it. Tried to send spellbound a pm (cause reposting a pm is as much a rule breaker) 0-- but she apparently has me blocked for some reason! Oh well.. hope she see;s this and edits
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
CSI wrote:
Damn, Spellbound is on it!! Look at you calling him on it before he edited.
Little good it will do, CSI. Some people just get handled with kid gloves around here.
CSI
CSI
CSI • Mar 7, 2022
I would say the manner in which you were approaching her, according to the conversation OP posted, was solely about your sexual satisfaction, will not succeed with 99% of submissives (that's my completely made up estimate). Once someone gets on that one track mind of sexual submission and satisfaction, it is a deal breaker for the majority. Shockingly, we are more that just body parts and orifices for peni and semen and usually want to be seen as such.

Last edited by * on Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
IowaDom wrote:
Actually I sent him a pm suggeting he edit and delete the pm, he promptly went after it.
Please inform why a dom needed to be told he had crossed the line by posting a series of private messages he exchanged with a sub and that he needed to be told that shouldn't have crossed that line.
IowaDom​(dom male)
For me, and speaking ONLY for me, I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he may not have known posting comm's was a no no. So I gave him a friendly warning that it was taboo. Same as I would do for anybody, same as I tried to do for you as well, but had to resort to posting it in forum hoping you would see it as well.

Last edited by * on Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total
CSI
CSI
CSI • Mar 7, 2022
But morally and ethically speaking.....that should be a no go. People participating in kink and kink sites should know the difference between right and wrong. And I am pretty sure one of the very basic tenets of the lifestyle is consent.
IowaDom​(dom male)
I doubt all sites have the same rules, and as I said, benefit of the doubt. Always play nice until it's time NOT to play nice .....
Sportsgirl55​(sub female)
Sportsgirl55​(sub female) • Mar 7, 2022
I think the question is who one human would post a private conversation with another human on a site like this. It took me a while to stop and evaluate conversations I have on this site in terms of two people talking and getting to know each other versus and Dom/me and sub talking. Until we get to the point of talking specifics in a relationship, and even then, we are just two people talking and figuring out if things can work between us. One of the best things I learned for myself is to remember not my Dom/me... Meaning until I willingly offer my submission and we have agreed upon roles and responsibilities, it is just words between two people.