Online now
Online now

Sub responsibility doesn't exist on this site it seems.

IowaDom​(dom male)
2 years ago • Mar 7, 2022
IowaDom​(dom male) • Mar 7, 2022
IowaDom wrote:
I doubt all sites have the same rules, and as I said, benefit of the doubt. Always play nice until it's time NOT to play nice .....

expounding a tad more ...

and to quote one of my favorite authors ...
“Do not hurt where holding is enough;
do not wound where hurting is enough;
do not maim where wounding is enough;
and kill not where maiming is enough;
the greatest warrior is he who does not need to kill.”
— Stephen R. Donaldson

Those who know me here know I can dish it out in spades and hearts if I need to, I simply choose a more peaceful path at first attempts
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
IowaDom wrote:
I gave him the benefit of the doubt.
Read that again before you bother telling the rest of this community that I have *you* blocked, please. When I block someone (anyone) it's because I am not interested in engaging with them - and it's because they've either openly - or privately attacked me, sneered at me or otherwise behaved in a manner that I choose not to deal with. It's that simple and straightforward. I don't owe the time of day to anyone here. It's amusing how quick you were to be offensive toward me yet how conveniently can't remember having done so to *me* in the first place.

Last edited by * on Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total
EclecticRhetoric​(dom male)
I can't . just walk away from stupidity i am sorry. Thats the problem with this site. we silence anyone that isn't a sub and praise anyone that is sub for their actions to stick up to these abusive .. agressive stalker doms..

THis is what she wrote.. scroll up to see the original post
.. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This turns out to be quite amusing. I am one of the “rebellious sub” the OP is vetting about. How dare I (a sub) refuse to entertain a “dom” on the subject of oral sex. How dare I tell him to stop messaging me after only a few exchanges. Sometimes it’s much easier to block than trying to be polite.

My advice is that no one is obliged to respond to you. And no one has to come up to your standard. And if you continue getting rejected or blocked, maybe it’s time to find reasons within.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is on her page

You may think I am from ancient times but I won’t do oral or anal. I believe each organ is created for its own use. After reading others’ profiles, I think my list is growing fast, lol. Am I at the wrong place?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Based on her response, she would want you to believe we engaged in a conversation about oral sex and I asked her lewd questions?? NOPE, but since there are so many women who experience it surely he must have done that.

CLearly another case of victium. why don't you ask her what I said?? STOP assuming everyonene on here is a vicitum some people are manipulative just like in the real world.

I never entertained the subject of oral sex. I can have oral sex whenever I want. I never asked her for anything actually. I stated based on your statement on your page " believe each organ is created for its own use. "
do you think we use our mouths only for eating and nothing more such as kissing. her response please don't contact me.

If you can't engage in intelligent mature conversation, then please state that. don't make the other persone appear as though they are being rude and disrespectful when they are not.

I don't care about someone blocking me. as a black man in 2022, i am blocked on a daily basis for much less. this site alone there are plenty of women who don't desire a younger dom, or an african american dom, and instead of stating it they just block you.

Please be mature enough to have a conversation. once again. i lose no sleep from not being able to talk to a random stranger about something i have no intentions on receiving from her.

sexual satisfaction??
why are all doms placed in the same sexual deviant bucket??

in 2022, do women really think its that hard for men to get sex?? women must really think their vaginas are gateways to magical forests.. lol.
if i wanted sex, i wouldn't be on this site.
Zelia
Zelia • Mar 7, 2022
Okay let’s cut to the chase on this.
You posted this topic as a response to a private conversation you had with a submissive. It was a bit reactive and painted all submissives with the same brush, it wasn’t a very nice one at that.
It’s never going to end well when a personal matter is brought up in public.
Shit happens. I’m sorry you feel aggrieved but in this instance ranting hasn’t really helped. The popcorn has run out. Can someone turn the lights out please.
CSI
CSI
CSI • Mar 7, 2022
Holy cow, OP. Just stop. I would and have held female submissives accountable for their actions. They are not always right. In this particular case, you decided to make your displeasure public. You weren't a good fit. That is what it boiled down to. But that doesn't equate to "all submissives", and they shouldn't all be painted with the same brush (the same way you seem to think dominants are). Each individual needs to be held accountable for their actions.
JustAlice wrote:
Okay let’s cut to the chase on this. The popcorn has run out. Can someone turn the lights out please.
If any submissive had dared to pull this kind of drama, the lights would have already been turned out and the proverbial plug would have already been pulled.
IowaDom​(dom male)
IowaDom​(dom male) • Mar 7, 2022
Spellbound wrote:
IowaDom wrote:
I gave him the benefit of the doubt.
Read that again before you bother telling the rest of this community that I have *you* blocked, please.

review your pm's. You and I had a brief, yet very cordial and friendly chat back on 1/7 and 1/8. Nothing there offensive that I recall or see, and outside that until today, no interaction whatsoever. And the reason I made mention of you blocking me, was because I was trying to warn you that you were likely just as guilty of violating the rules regarding pm's by reposting the message. But instead I had to post it on open forum, so yes, instead of just throwing it out there, I also let you know why it went to public forum instead of pm. It's called courtesy.

If you found some reason to block me, ok ... your privy, and good life. but do not elude to some misbehavior on my part unless you can back it up, read the messages, there is nothing there.
IowaDom wrote:
If you found some reason to block me, ok ... your privy, and good life. but do not elude to some misbehavior on my part unless you can back it up, read the messages, there is nothing there.
Your "misbehavior" was quite public - in the open forum rather than in any pm. But please DO refrain from beating dead horses in your determination to have the last word. Thanks! 🙂
CSI
CSI
CSI • Mar 7, 2022
Posts pictures of a calm beach scene with some hammocks tied between palm trees

------------

Feel the breeze. Smell the air. And breathe.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Mar 7, 2022
I am just going to say that I agree with some people, I disagree with some people, but neither group of people are here.