Online now
Online now

Sub responsibility doesn't exist on this site it seems.

IowaDom​(dom male)
2 years ago • Mar 7, 2022
IowaDom​(dom male) • Mar 7, 2022
Spellbound wrote:
IowaDom wrote:
If you found some reason to block me, ok ... your privy, and good life. but do not elude to some misbehavior on my part unless you can back it up, read the messages, there is nothing there.
Your "misbehavior" was quite public - in the open forum rather than in any pm. But please DO refrain from beating dead horses in your determination to have the last word. Thanks! 🙂

WORD!

Never pick a fight with people who buy ink by the barrel.
~Mark Twain
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
EclecticRhetoric wrote:
I can't . just walk away from stupidity i am sorry. Thats the problem with this site. I don't care about someone blocking me. As a black man in 2022, i am blocked on a daily basis. This site alone there are plenty of women who don't desire a younger dom, or an african american dom, and instead of stating it they just block you. i lose no sleep from not being able to talk to a random stranger. In 2022, do women really think its that hard for men to get sex?? women must really think their vaginas are gateways to magical forests. If i wanted sex, i wouldn't be on this site.
You're overly eager - all of a sudden - to blame the perceived rejection by these women on your color or your age. You state in your profile that you are forty years old so I don't get why you keep calling yourself a "young dom". By the time I was 40 years old I had 15 years of lifestyle experience to fall back on and the confidence to not place blame on anyone else if they failed to find me desirable or worthy of pursuing a relationship with.
nuli​(sub female){Unkolared}
ok since everyone seems to be skipping over this part. i am going there....giving someone a blow job is kink? Dam i seem to be doing things wrong in that case ...pass the popcorn please
IowaDom​(dom male)
IowaDom​(dom male) • Mar 7, 2022
nuli wrote:
ok since everyone seems to be skipping over this part. i am going there....giving someone a blow job is kink? Dam i seem to be doing things wrong in that case ...pass the popcorn please

yes yes ... it has many names!
Americas - Puffin the peter playtime
Russia - "Puffin my Putin"
French - Oui Oui on my pee pee
Italian - Bon Journo, do nota forgeta da meat-a-balls!
Spanish - Remember da Ala-blow!
LongerJohnny wrote:
Isn't there supposed to be a Report button somewhere nearby?
I can't imagine you having any difficulty with reporting other people. Disingenuity doesn't suit you - or any other "dom". 😉
Gaiawolf​(sub female){RogueWolf}
EclecticRhetoric wrote:
her response please don't contact me.

Obviously cut way down to the most important part.

Please don't contact me.
Right there. She owes you no other words. It doesn't matter if you want answers, doesn't matter what your feelings are right then.
Please don't contact me.
She is revoking her consent to communicate with you.
Get over the fact you are "owed" answers to your questions. Once someone says stop contacting me, you move on.

How is this hard?
Gaiawolf wrote:
Get over the fact you are "owed" answers to your questions. Once someone says stop contacting me, you move on.

How is this hard?
Some men who call themselves "doms" appear to expect all women who identify as "subs" to automatically drop to their knees, open their mouths and willingly, and with great humility and gratitude, suck whatever dick points in their direction.
DewofHermon​(sub female)
DewofHermon​(sub female) • Mar 7, 2022
EclecticRhetoric wrote:
yup.

this was a rant ..

will leave it at that enjoy your day..

You continue to amaze me. I am glad you posted our private conversations. But you did leave out the last piece you sent me AFTER I said please do not message me. You called me “stuck up” and “close minded” for not continuing the conversation on oral sex with you. If you are not entertained, why do you keep coming with questions? I was annoyed by your first question. You start with a very personal question and expect me to be open with you. Would you treat people in real life with that? I have photographic memory and words become pictures in my mind. Your questions made me very uncomfortable. I tried to be nice to ask you to stop. But you come to the public to complain and make a bigger deal. Are you happy now?