Online now
Online now

Do Women find Sissys attractive?

Steven7393​(sub male)
2 years ago • Mar 27, 2022

Do Women find Sissys attractive?

Steven7393​(sub male) • Mar 27, 2022
I'm curious about the answer.

I've never identified as a typical make and have always been comfortable with my female side.

I'm not camp. I'm not even gay or gay acting. I'm just a submissive straight male who thinks feminine things are nice and who finds role reversal and emasculation to be fun and pleasurable activities that I have always had an interest in

My question is this. Do females genuinely like men like this or do they look down as them as lesser men or a subset of manhood?
Fortune​(sub female)
Fortune​(sub female) • Mar 27, 2022
I find it most attractive when a guy engages in whatever interests him and doesn’t worry what other people think. I wouldn’t be turned off if he liked flowers or knitting or other ‘girly’ things. But that’s from a tomboy’s perspective. 😉
GiannaRay​(sub female)
GiannaRay​(sub female) • Mar 27, 2022
I don't. But this question requires you look at what's attractive to that person who you are asking. To me, I'm drawn to a more dominant man. So that's why I answered the way I answered. Other's may find it attractive or they're neutral. That's why I always say, what works between two people is what works between them. And it's not up for discussion for anyone else.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Mar 27, 2022
GiannaRay wrote:
I don't. But this question requires you look at what's attractive to that person who you are asking. To me, I'm drawn to a more dominant man.
I think this is how the majority of submissive females feel on this subject.

Re: Do Women find Sissys attractive?

Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Mar 27, 2022
Steven7393 wrote:
My question is this. Do females genuinely like men like this or do they look down as them as lesser men or a subset of manhood?
You might get more affirmative responses if you asked the same question in the FemDom section. It's not a matter of women "looking down" on sissified men but it *is* doubtful many submissive women are going to find it to be a desirable or attractive trait.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Mar 27, 2022
I think the main factor other than incompatible kinks, and not being attracted to fem imagery, preferring masculinity is the why. Many sissy's use being sissified as a humiliation, and degradation thing, which for many is a massive turn off, and I include myself in this. There is nothing about being a woman that is humiliating and degrading.

So motivation is a thing here, regarding attraction and compatibility. There is a spectrum, with this, including gender fluidity, non binary identification, and its even possible for trans FTM, MTF, to be into sissy looks etc, so it can be complex.

There are people out there are really into this ( I love the clothing looks) even the humiliation elements, so as in all things its matching up with the right people. Patience is required.
Steven7393​(sub male)
2 years ago • Mar 28, 2022
Steven7393​(sub male) • Mar 28, 2022
dollMaker wrote:
I think the main factor other than incompatible kinks, and not being attracted to fem imagery, preferring masculinity is the why. Many sissy's use being sissified as a humiliation, and degradation thing, which for many is a massive turn off, and I include myself in this. There is nothing about being a woman that is humiliating and degrading.

So motivation is a thing here, regarding attraction and compatibility. There is a spectrum, with this, including gender fluidity, non binary identification, and its even possible for trans FTM, MTF, to be into sissy looks etc, so it can be complex.

There are people out there are really into this ( I love the clothing looks) even the humiliation elements, so as in all things its matching up with the right people. Patience is required.

Ive never really understood why this is classed as a humiliation thing. Or why it should be a question for the femdom forum. I see it as neither although I understand why some may seek this for such reasons or understand it in that way.

For me it's a very positive thing and certainly not a femdom only "kink"

I think it's important for us to be positive about all parts of our personalities and we all have a male and female persona and this is what I enjoy exploring.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Mar 28, 2022
Steven7393 wrote:
I think it's important for us to be positive about all parts of our personalities and we all have a male and female persona and this is what I enjoy exploring.
No one suggested that you shouldn't enjoy being a sissy. You asked whether women found it attractive though and a few people offered their own perspectives. At least that's all I read into the responses.
pi in your eye​(other female)
If I was a practicing Dominant, and interacting with a man who as you expressed enjoyed "girlie" things, I would incorporate it into the exchange. As a submissive woman, no it isn't my cuppa, but sometimes I have to admit, they are very cute. So like others, I was more of a tomboy myself, and "girly" things weren't really what I gravitated to. I was young in the "Let it be" phase; and so at some point you have to let it go what others think, and do you.
Miki
Miki • Mar 28, 2022
Addressing the original question "do women find sissys attractive"?

Umm---too simple an answer I guess, butthis is a variation of an age-old theme: ... attractiveness or lack thereof.

An Eye of the Beholder type thing, if you will.

Some women like those guys, some get a skin-crawl response, and others don't care.

Personally as a Maso-Girl I can't get it on with "sissy boys" meaning in a sexual or attractiveness context, but I don't hold it against them either when it comes to being a friend to the few I have run across IRL.

Probably none of this shit I just wrote helps, but I felt it important to point out once again, "One Size does Not Fit All."

... and If you're looking for someone who is into sissy boys / effeminate men, it's not gonna be easy, but never give up trying, fella!