Online now
Online now

Predictive Text Game Again!

ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jul 17, 2022
LongerJohnny wrote:
My favorite way to fuck is to make a good thing to do with my cum and not just right now, and my least favorite is on a utility line which helps people find the way of the mouth.

The Way Of The Mouth sounds like a martial art or some hand-to-hand thing.

I think you are a master of The Way Of The Mouth. ๐Ÿ‘…
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 17, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 17, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
LongerJohnny wrote:
My favorite way to fuck is to make a good thing to do with my cum and not just right now, and my least favorite is on a utility line which helps people find the way of the mouth.

The Way Of The Mouth sounds like a martial art or some hand-to-hand thing.

I think you are a master of The Way Of The Mouth. ๐Ÿ‘…

Can never be too good or get too much practice.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 18, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 18, 2022
My favorite way to fuck is awesome and I can always get my hand on my nose, and my least favorite is in a little green and white and black dress.

Remember when you told me "I have a green and white dress but I think it's too big for me now?"
LongerJohnny wrote:
My favorite way to fuck is awesome and I can always get my hand on my nose, and my least favorite is in a little green and white and black dress.

Remember when you told me "I have a green and white dress but I think it's too big for me now?"

I think I remember that conversation.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 18, 2022
My favorite way to fuck is for the honor of God to help him out in a couple of toiletries and then I'll have him come over for some reason, and my least favorite is that he will find out about it and enjoy his experience with anal.

Um, no I don't like to fuck like that.
1 year ago • Jul 20, 2022
My favorite way to fuck is being seen by people who do it in their mouth or maybe they donโ€™t have a bad face, and my least favorite is the one where you can get me a dozen eggs for thanksgiving and then a few more of them for you too.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 20, 2022
My favorite way to fuck is being seen by people who do it in their mouth or maybe they donโ€™t have a bad face, and my least favorite is the one where you can get me a dozen eggs for thanksgiving and then a few more of them for you too.

Yeah that whole egg thing sounds pretty boring. Let's do something else.
Apkrodite​(sub female){ForeverHis}
My favorite way to fuck is was yesterday after barbeque was hanging out washing hehe...my least favorite way is when I'm left alone to finish cleaning as fucking always more cream please

๐Ÿง Good god who have I been texting!!
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 21, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 21, 2022
ddraig fach wrote:
My favorite way to fuck is was yesterday after barbeque was hanging out washing hehe...my least favorite way is when I'm left alone to finish cleaning as fucking always more cream please

๐Ÿง Good god who have I been texting!!

Whoa - what? Hahah