Online now
Online now

Predictive Text Game Again!

LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 21, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 21, 2022
My favorite way to fuck is in the ass neighborhood of you for the most perfectly wonderful experience with anal and all the damn anal. My least favorite way is acceptable but not too good for what I believe is an essential component of any business plan.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jul 21, 2022
LongerJohnny wrote:
My favorite way to fuck is in the ass neighborhood of you for the most perfectly wonderful experience with anal and all the damn anal. My least favorite way is acceptable but not too good for what I believe is an essential component of any business plan.

So…..are you saying you like anal a little bit? 😂
SassyinCali​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jul 25, 2022
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Jul 25, 2022
My favorite way to fuck is when I am on my side and he is going into my ass. My least favorite way is how he will not have any more control over my head.
    The most loved post in topic
1 year ago • Jul 26, 2022
My favorite way to fuck is the one that you have to use a few different things to make me feel like a bad girl. My least favorite way is how it goes with green beans and a red sauce.

First one sounds awesome. Least favorite definitely sounds pretty gross. 😆
SassyinCali​(sub female)
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Jul 26, 2022
My favorite way to fuck is to have toy time with you guys and have lots of fun stuff too. My least favorite way is just starting with the first game of course.

🤔
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 26, 2022
SassyinCali wrote:
My favorite way to fuck is to have toy time with you guys and have lots of fun stuff too. My least favorite way is just starting with the first game of course.

🤔

I can't speak for everybody else but seems to me that toy time = fun time = game time = every time!
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
My favorite way to fuck is awesome if you're still having to buy the tickets to my bathroom games. My least favorite way is to keep any more of those people who want their knees hurt more than just a lot.

Ah yes, the bathroom games... 😉
LongerJohnny wrote:
My favorite way to fuck is awesome if you're still having to buy the tickets to my bathroom games. My least favorite way is to keep any more of those people who want their knees hurt more than just a lot.

I’ve never had to buy tickets. 😏
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
LongerJohnny wrote:

I’ve never had to buy tickets. 😏

Your admission is always free and includes a backstage pass, meet and greet, and a complimentary buttplug.