Online now
Online now

Dom loosing control

cumkittykitty​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jun 6, 2022
Spellbound Wytch wrote:
You joined here just today for the sole purpose of relating this story?

No, I'm here to make new connections and to meet other like minded people.
I needed to get that off my chest and vent, and I know this is a safe space because that Dom does not use this site.
moll​(other female){owned slav}
1 year ago • Jun 6, 2022
cumkittykitty wrote:
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
First of all, I love your name. Second of all, he's a butt crack for hitting you. BUT you have to hold yourself accountable for even dealing with a heavily intoxicated man during a scene. Never assume you know someone until you truly know them. Once he was drunk off his ass, the scene should have been a no no. It's a big lesson for you. I'm happy you weren't seriously injured. Leave him alone. Period.

I absolutely hold myself accountable for my actions and engaging in the conversation regarding my Vetting. It's not the first time I've seen him drunk, so I didn't really think much of it at the time. He's a heavy social drinker but in the past has always adhered to boundaries and formalities.
But this time I saw his other side. It was a shocking experience to say the least.

It really sucks that he couldn't remain in control of himself, but at least you found out relatively early and you are alright.

BTW....like Dom Pinnacle, love the name. Great play on words.
1 year ago • Jun 6, 2022
cumkittykitty wrote:
Spellbound Wytch wrote:
You joined here just today for the sole purpose of relating this story?

No, I'm here to make new connections and to meet other like minded people.
I needed to get that off my chest and vent, and I know this is a safe space because that Dom does not use this site.

You don't owe anyone an explanation.

I'm happy that you did write the original post. Even if it just serves as a "don't let this happen to you," type thing. This site should be a safe space for anyone to express themselves without being attacked or questioned why they chose to write what they did.
cumkittykitty​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jun 6, 2022
I have ended all contact with him on the night this occured. Blocked his number, email, and blocked him on all social media sites, including kink sites. Vetting is out the window as far as I'm concerned.
If it was a scene, that's one thing, but this was not. It was outright abuse and loss of self control. It's Dom's like this all subs- all members of The Lifestyle, actually need to be so cautious of. They give it a bad reputation!
Drugs and alcohol are never, ever an excuse. That's why I been insistent on all scenes being done sober. For self control on everyone's part. Being hit and punished outside of a scene was not what I was expecting, nor has it happened before.
1 year ago • Jun 6, 2022
cumkittykitty wrote:
I have ended all contact with him on the night this occured. Blocked his number, email, and blocked him on all social media sites, including kink sites. Vetting is out the window as far as I'm concerned.
If it was a scene, that's one thing, but this was not. It was outright abuse and loss of self control. It's Dom's like this all subs- all members of The Lifestyle, actually need to be so cautious of. They give it a bad reputation!
Drugs and alcohol are never, ever an excuse. That's why I been insistent on all scenes being done sober. For self control on everyone's part. Being hit and punished outside of a scene was not what I was expecting, nor has it happened before.

You are a very smart kitty! Seriously...I can't say that enough.
MasterJ34ca123​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jun 6, 2022
MasterJ34ca123​(dom male) • Jun 6, 2022
I agree with you.. BDSM is very deep dynamics . it must have respect and consent even when it goes far, always with consent. Would love to talk live . I am in Toronto
IronWorld​(sadist male)
1 year ago • Jun 6, 2022
IronWorld​(sadist male) • Jun 6, 2022
cumkittykitty wrote:

Good move. I wish all subs had your sensibility. Angry drunks in general, IMO, are just people to avoid altogether. Its an energy no one should have to deal with whether one is in the lifestyle or not.
I'mME
1 year ago • Jun 7, 2022
I'mME • Jun 7, 2022
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
First of all, I love your name. Second of all, he's a butt crack for hitting you. BUT you have to hold yourself accountable for even dealing with a heavily intoxicated man during a scene. Never assume you know someone until you truly know them. Once he was drunk off his ass, the scene should have been a no no. It's a big lesson for you. I'm happy you weren't seriously injured. Leave him alone. Period.

The OP stated that this occurred outside of a scene. They we're chatting together.

For the record, that sounds victim blaming. You gave the self-described Dom one sentence as opposed to shaking your finger at the OP.

This stinks.
I'mME
1 year ago • Jun 7, 2022
I'mME • Jun 7, 2022
cumkittykitty wrote:
Dom Pinnacle wrote:

You wrote that he was vetting you, were you vetting him? Are you a regular at the munch and/or is he?

Yes kick his ass to the curb, say vetting over, I decline, or nothing at all.
How long ago was this? Did he reach out to apologize?

I am sorry this happened to you. I am truly glad you are okay. There is something and someone better for you my dear.

I absolutely hold myself accountable for my actions and engaging in the conversation regarding my Vetting. It's not the first time I've seen him drunk, so I didn't really think much of it at the time. He's a heavy social drinker but in the past has always adhered to boundaries and formalities.
But this time I saw his other side. It was a shocking experience to say the least.