Online now
Online now

Rant

aceaceace​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 13, 2022
aceaceace​(sub female) • Aug 13, 2022
Also i just want to add that just because a woman in this space is submissive does not mean she owes you a response. Nobody owes you anything.

Let me give you a little tip for life, both online and IRL.

Women are constantly subjected to predatory and violent and aggressive behavior from men. Did you ever stop to take inventory that if multiple women who's profiles state they are looking for a Dom tell you kindly that they're not really looking, that you might be the problem?

Women will let men down easily rather than give a direct no or negative answer to avoid aggression and harassment. Think about that.
I'mME
I'mME • Aug 13, 2022
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
I'mMe, that's correct. Men can't out talk women. We go crazy when we attempt it. I hope you're doing alright tonight. But I will not be going back and forth with you. Take care.

''But I will not be going back and forth with you.''
You wrote some very particular statements about submissives, you put them into a hive, all connected from the brain stem. You then close the subject down with me, okay [disrespectful, however typical]
Don't worry, I will post a stand alone comment.
Everyone I'm sure is capable of remembering who wrote what.
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Aug 13, 2022
I'mMe, I went back and read everything I wrote. And guess what? I stand by every single word. I made sure to say "not all, but most" because I know certain people are waiting to attack. And here you are attempting to chastise me. Won't work. This is my last response on this. Have a nice day.
I'mME
I'mME • Aug 13, 2022
Dom Pinnacle,

Now I am attacking and chastising you, terrific.

The first comment I wrote, I thought I had erased most of it because I had rewritten it to reflect MY opinion, just like you wrote your opinions.
I would have told you that and apologized except for the way you ended your comment. Then I open up the app just now to more of the same type comment except you added that I am attacking and chastising. Here I thought this was a discussion, my bad. So let me get this straight, you may write things as absolute but I may not address what you write because you take it as chastising.

Got it.

Last edited by * on Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total
obsequiae​(dom male)

Re: Rant

obsequiae​(dom male) • Aug 13, 2022
Meech wrote:
I can’t be the only one noticing the clear gap between Doms who are looking for a sub and a subs who are looking for Doms? It’s like ratio is 3:1 on this site. Also another thing. Why is it that subs will have their relationship status as single leading to the assumption that they are looking for a Dom. Only to end up saying they either aren’t looking for one or they already have found one? Wouldn’t it make sense to change your relationship status I mean at least to me that would make sense.

This to me is like the male-looking-for-a-date version of a football (soccer) player doing a big exaggerated flop and then complaining that the refs didn't call it.