Online now
Online now

Dom was present, now ignoring me

redballoonz
1 year ago • Jul 9, 2022

Dom was present, now ignoring me

redballoonz • Jul 9, 2022
I have been talking to someone for about a week. He was very responsive online, then got irritated that I was not as responsive, but we held a few hours' worth of conversation last night- today he is ignoring me? What's going on?
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
1 year ago • Jul 10, 2022
Some times people ('cuse the language) get scared when shit gets real.

Maybe he needs time to think, things through....or maybe what was said is to real for him. That doesn't mean you need to be less, it just means KEEP BEING YOU till you find that perfect match. If he is right for you ,he will be back and back 100 percent. If he doesn't (Honestly) NEXT! sweet heart your a Femsub, YOUR the one that gets to pick and choose and be fussy! You are the minority and hold all the cards!

Also never forget this is "online" you will only see, what this person wants you too. Question what you don't "see" about him. Married? Girlfriend? Just after some quick fun? Real and maybe not so confident? Not as into this as you? Playing the field? Double dipping the vanilla pond and BDSM one? the list of reasons can be as long as piece of string.

.... Don't fill in the blanks and paint it over with your desires. Let what he says stand alone and actually HEAR him. Don't let down your guard or give away your submission until he proves he is worthy of it.
    The most loved post in topic
corruptedgirl​(sub female)
corruptedgirl​(sub female) • Jul 10, 2022
Some people treat here the same as Tinder. They get their 'fix' and then lose interest. If that's the case then you don't need or want that kind of person being your Dom anyway.
Either way, just lean back and let them come to you with an explanation or move right along to the next person who feels like a good fit icon_smile.gif
DrWakko
DrWakko • Jul 10, 2022
There are more “Dom” on this site than Dom. He’s just doing you a favor. He wasted a week of your life. Be glad it wasn’t a month or longer.
redballoonz
redballoonz • Jul 10, 2022
thats all very true... thank you icon_smile.gif
LordofPain56
LordofPain56 • Jul 10, 2022
Might be a good idea to ask (once some kind of perceived connection is established) how often and by what mode the person you are talking to wants to communicate. Do they wish to chat daily? is there a certain hour of the day when they could usually be expected to send a message? Are you able to communicate via their preferred method of communication; private e-mail, skype, chat messenger on the site?
Establish these with your prospect (once he becomes one) and make an agreement that both will abide by these times and methods. If there is a failure for either one to live up to the agreement, it could be because the person ahs lost interest, but it could be totally innocent and beyond his control. Send a polite message asking for an explanation.
In my view, if a person is honest, everything will work out for the best regardless of whether they continue to communicate. I the man has decided that he really isn't interested in communicating further, he should be prepared to tell you directly. It might be a let-down, but it isn't heartbreak hotel, okay.
To me heartbreak hotel is when he leaves you hanging and you don't know how to proceed. I'd rather have someone tell me directly "you're not my type" or something along those lines, rather than leaving me to wonder.
redballoonz
redballoonz • Jul 10, 2022
yes, id rather they just be direct, and not want to chat online for a "sometimes" connection, and just be upfront.
moll​(other female){owned slav}
Maybe he is just busy with other things.

I have read a lot of posts on this site where people get panicky because someone didn't respond to them on their time table.

I've read posts on this site where subs/slaves get upset when a potential Dom expects them to be responding/talking to them on their time table, not taking into consideration that they have other commitments in their lives...

Subs/slaves expect Dom/Masters to be patient with them, take into consideration that they have lives and commitments, but don't seem to want to be patient with a potential Dom/Master.

Dom/Masters are human beings also and have lives and commitments away from looking for a sub/slave.
Notely
Notely • Jul 10, 2022
You gotta give people space keep busy. It’s only been a week not a Relationship this getting know each other part. So he got busy not sure just one day? Ask him hey how you been? If he does not answer let it be know answer is a answer. Don’t focus on worrying or get to caught up on then keep busy move on focus on you. More out their treat as friendship at first. Takes weeks and months even good year to truly get to know someone not over night. So if it’s been days with them well.