Online now
Online now

How to Threesome?

LilMinx​(sub female){Not Lookin}
1 year ago • Jul 19, 2022

How to Threesome?

Okay, before you judge or misunderstand, I obviously know how to threesome! Lol

For this post, my main discussion/concern would be, how to do a threesome without worries.

Daddy and I have been thinking of doing a threesome for quite some time now, but I'm scared/nervous to partake in one. I know my Daddy loves me and would never choose the other person over me, but how do I get over those insecure thoughts? How do I push them back so I'm not jealous or thinking that she's better than me in bed?

I have always had self esteem issues growing up, comparing myself to other women, dealing with Anorexia and getting recovered. But I'm wanting to know if there's anything that could help distract me or enjoy it more if we do follow through with doing a threesome? I just want to be able to explore my sexuality and have fun while doing so with my Daddy.

So if there's any advice or pep talks or anything you guys could help me with, that would be great!

Thanks a bunch!
Zelia
Zelia • Jul 19, 2022
May I message you directly to share my experience rather than post in the public forum, please?
FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • Jul 19, 2022
It’s not uncommon to feel as you do,
You could have a bit of fun and suggest you get to choose the guy/male for the threesome.
See how much blood runs out of Daddy’s cheeks 🙂

Just spit balling here, have you considered another (sane, safe, sensible) couple instead of a single person?
(Not offering just suggesting)
Just a thought I had before heading to bed.

What ever you guys choose, I’m sure all will go well
FC
    The most loved post in topic
LilMinx​(sub female){Not Lookin}
FunCouple wrote:
It’s not uncommon to feel as you do,
You could have a bit of fun and suggest you get to choose the guy/male for the threesome.
See how much blood runs out of Daddy’s cheeks 🙂

Just spit balling here, have you considered another (sane, safe, sensible) couple instead of a single person?
(Not offering just suggesting)
Just a thought I had before heading to bed.

What ever you guys choose, I’m sure all will go well
FC

Well and thats the thing. He doesn't want it to be another male, but he's okay with another female if I'm comfortable with it.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jul 19, 2022
‘See how much blood runs out of Daddy’s cheeks‘

lol @ FunCouple, I bet!
Bosoxer​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 20, 2022
Bosoxer​(dom male) • Jul 20, 2022
There's a very good poly resource that you can visit. The website "more than two" has many articles about the poly lifestyle and about the feelings that people in any poly environment are going to encounter. I think if you read some of the relevant articles there it will help clear up the things that you will want to discuss with your Daddy.
moll​(other female){owned slav}
1 year ago • Jul 20, 2022
@Daddy'slittlesub: I'm not sure if you and your Daddy are just looking for a playmate or someone to join your relationship as another sub to your Daddy and sister sub to you? You knowing how far you want to take a relationship is the first step in my opinion.

Is there a way to avoid triggers? No, but I think you are already aware of that. Just because you can't avoid them doesn't mean you don't or can't deal with them. You mentioned that you overcame Anorexia....which is HUGE...so obviously you have done a lot of therapy and your obviously mindful of what triggers your issues and that is the key. I'm guessing your Daddy is aware of your history and will be mindful of your triggers as well.

This is my opinion: the best thing to do when bringing another person into your dynamic, either as just a playmate or as a sister sub, is to get to know the person well before getting intimate just as you most likely did when getting into a relationship with your Daddy.

Daddy'slittlesub....you got this!
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
1 year ago • Jul 21, 2022
For *me*, I can't do 3-somes. My childhood gave me abandonment issues which as an adult, is displayed as jealousy. I KNOW that should a third join me and my partner or if it was a swinging or an open relationship, my fears of being "not enough" and my partner finding someone "better" would rear it's ugly head and I'd lash out in hurt and cause.my partner pain.

The key for *me* is knowing how I would react and WHY....knowing that I'm lashing out because I'm in pain (verses them doing something wrong) helps me realise that 3 somes is not something I can do....

And THATS OK! I don't HAVE to tolerate something that would hurt me emotionally.

Learn your triggers, how you would react when triggered, and WHY. Once you do that, decide what is healthiest for *YOU*.