Online now
Online now

Punishment Ideas?

LilMinx​(sub female){Not Lookin}
1 year ago • Jul 27, 2022

Punishment Ideas?

Hello lovelies,

I am back to get punishment ideas. My Daddy has great punishments(at least to him they are), but I think we both want to experiment and try more serious ones. We have the basic spankings, getting things taken away, lines, no touching him, orgasm control, etc. But I think we want to try some that would actually stick.

We were looking at caning as a possibility. I'm not a big pain person as I can be a baby sometimes(lol) but I want to try to venture out and try new things. We also thought of kneeling on the ground for a time out. Hands being tied back while kneeling so I can't touch him.

Is there anything else you guys can suggest? I don't want anything too painful, I do have limits. But I'm open to hearing ideas you guys have!

Thanks a bunch!
Minx xoxo
Miki
Miki • Jul 27, 2022
You didn't list it but I'll assume you tried / are doing bondage.. Getting tied up was always an easy "get-off" thrill for me... But as for what you said about having low pain tolerance-- Regarding caning-- Nope, stay away from that shit.

Crops, whips, belts (no buckle) and paddles are "bad" enough, caning takes it to a whole 'nother level.

Same with bastinado.. Lots of pain with no damage to the feet..

You guys could avail yourselves to a wealth of "punishment" options by looking it up. Reading books on the subject, and of course any replies or posts you might find from other members in here.

That's the best I can do.. after all, if you're not into a lot of pain (as in it doesn't work for you in a pain/pleasure situation, nothing wrong there.. Different strokes and all that crap)

-- you sure as hell don't want many suggestions from a maso-girl like me

icon_smile.gif
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
What works for one sub as punishment might not work for another so it’s hard to suggest an effective punishment without knowing you.

Punishments (not funishments) that work for me are ones that make me reflect on my infraction. For example, not just writing lines but lines that describe my behavior, how it affected my Dom, and that I will not repeat it. I usually have to do this while in an uncomfortable position also. I’ve only had this punishment a few times and never for the same infraction so it obviously is effective at changing my behavior.

Since you specifically mentioned more painful punishments, I suggest trying the back of a brush. So far that’s the most painful impact tool that I’ve experienced. It’s not really punishment for me since I think I’m probably more into pain than you may be. Makes nice bruises too. Just start off with lighter smacks and slowly increase the intensity to what you can handle.

I’ve never tried caning so I have no input there, except to agree with Miki that if you are still exploring pain, a cane isn’t the best idea.

Something else to consider are psychological punishments. Looking at yourself in a mirror and repeating certain words that your Dom gives you could be something to try. Another example is writing words on yourself like “bad sub” or “disrespectful whore”. Not all punishments have to be physical ones.

It’s best if you and your Dom discuss ideas together and figure out what would work best for you.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 27, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Looking at yourself in a mirror and repeating certain words that your Dom gives you could be something to try. Another example is writing words on yourself like “bad sub” or “disrespectful whore”. Not all punishments have to be physical ones.

Combining mind fuckery like this can be even more profound. Imagine if your Dom were to write "bad disrespectful whore" across your body with a sharpee and make you stand in front of the mirror and look at those words while you repeat them over and over and over. Then make you walk around all day, naked at home, clothed while in public, with those words written on your body the whole time so you can't even finish your punishment until he allows you to wash yourself clean. Would that work for you?
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
LongerJohnny wrote:
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Looking at yourself in a mirror and repeating certain words that your Dom gives you could be something to try. Another example is writing words on yourself like “bad sub” or “disrespectful whore”. Not all punishments have to be physical ones.

Combining mind fuckery like this can be even more profound. Imagine if your Dom were to write "bad disrespectful whore" across your body with a sharpee and make you stand in front of the mirror and look at those words while you repeat them over and over and over. Then make you walk around all day, naked at home, clothed while in public, with those words written on your body the whole time so you can't even finish your punishment until he allows you to wash yourself clean. Would that work for you?

Umm holy shit balls. Yes, Sir, that would definitely work for me. I’m going to have to try to keep my mouth under even better control now.
Solace​(dom male)
Solace​(dom male) • Jul 27, 2022
At heart I'm quite selfish with my subs, and despite their punishment I aim to still enjoy it. With high libido girls, I tend to teach them to parrot the mantra "Good girls get to cum". When I feel its deserved I put them in a "time out chastity" for a length of time fitting the girl. But I never stop teasing them. And I never stop getting them extremely riled. Fun for me. Torture for them.

For more sweeter girls...you could try an "approval item" such as a simple chord bracelet around the wrist or even neck, visible in public. Wearing it means she's been a good girl, having it off means she's in time out. I highly recommend this is matched with the correct girl. Some will not care, others will be severely impacted by the loss. It has to be monitored, and stopped if necessary and reinforce love and affection.

If you haven't heard of the website writeforme, your Sir should check it out. I was recommended it by a true beauty who graces this site on occasion, and I must say its very effective at teasing or breaking girls.

A subtler "step punishment" would be a mark or item that represented a progression towards a severe punishment. For example, you admitted not wanting too much pain... Such an extreme punishment would come after so many marks or items had been accumulated. The marks could be a scorecard the Sir keeps, the number and limit unknown to the girl leaving her in anticipation...or it could be an item she wears similar to the approval item mentioned earlier, but she dreads owning and accumulating.

Hopefully these are of some use to you or others. For everyone however, if you use any of these, I humbly request that you do so responsibly. Even things that don't leave marks, can do irreparable damage.
nashboroguy​(sadist male)
1 year ago • Jul 28, 2022
nashboroguy​(sadist male) • Jul 28, 2022
Of course, chasity cages for days or weeks is severe punishment.

Basically, give your master a list of things that you do not enjoy during your regular slave duties. The master then increases those things as punishment. For me, it has always been Ben Gay on the genitals while tied up. Also, since I do not enjoy anal play, that is punishment for me.

Not so much punishment, but embarrassing, my master would not allow me to wear underwear. We would go out in public all day and he made sure my zipper was open throughout the day. I could feel people staring at me (whether they actually were or not).

Remote controlled sex toys worn throughout the day is interesting too. You never know when master will activate the device(s).
weber
1 year ago • Jul 28, 2022
weber • Jul 28, 2022
I find that being left in a locked cage alone for awhile is devastating!!!
moll​(other female){owned slav}
1 year ago • Jul 29, 2022
As ButterfliesAndCuffs stated: it all depends on the sub/slave.

For me, it's his disappointment. For a little while now I have been exploring pain for pleasure. With my Master's approval, I have to have a friend do the flogging, paddling, etc because my Master will not do it to bring me pleasure. That's something he will only do as punishment for disobedience, but just knowing I've disappointed him is worse than any canning.

In order for anything to actually "stick," you have to reevaluate your outlook on punishment. I mean, are you knowingly breaking his rules to push boundaries to see how far you can go before he pushes back, are you just slipping up and don't mean to break his rules, or do you actually enjoy being caned, or whatever, and pushing him to get some playtime in without having to accept that you enjoy it? It's not unusual for a person who doesn't want to admit that they enjoy pain (not saying this is you...but) or don't realize that they subconsciously enjoy it, to push their dominant to punish them for pleasure. Either way, in my opinion, you might want to figure out why your breaking his rules first and see where that takes you.
LilMinx​(sub female){Not Lookin}
1 year ago • Jul 29, 2022
moll wrote:
As ButterfliesAndCuffs stated: it all depends on the sub/slave.

For me, it's his disappointment. For a little while now I have been exploring pain for pleasure. With my Master's approval, I have to have a friend do the flogging, paddling, etc because my Master will not do it to bring me pleasure. That's something he will only do as punishment for disobedience, but just knowing I've disappointed him is worse than any canning.

In order for anything to actually "stick," you have to reevaluate your outlook on punishment. I mean, are you knowingly breaking his rules to push boundaries to see how far you can go before he pushes back, are you just slipping up and don't mean to break his rules, or do you actually enjoy being caned, or whatever, and pushing him to get some playtime in without having to accept that you enjoy it? It's not unusual for a person who doesn't want to admit that they enjoy pain (not saying this is you...but) or don't realize that they subconsciously enjoy it, to push their dominant to punish them for pleasure. Either way, in my opinion, you might want to figure out why your breaking his rules first and see where that takes you.

Thank you for this insight. I have also been trying to explore the pain for pleasure as well which is why I wanted to look up ideas for punishments because sometimes I do seek out punishments. I'm a total brat, so I will push him until boundaries are set and I get punished, but sometimes the punishments aren't sticking because I look forward to them so I repeat the disobedience at times.

Sometimes there are mistakes for getting punished because I lose track of time for putting in my habits or I say something on mistake and I get punished without wanting to be.

Daddy has definitely looked through all of these ideas and also came up with some of his own ideas that we are going to discuss together.

Let's hope they aren't too torturous! Lol