Struggling

I'mME
1 year ago • Sep 5, 2022
I'mME • Sep 5, 2022
[quote="MasterDomDok"]
I'mME wrote:
Master Richard J wrote:
CurvyEnglishRose,

I am not sure what exactly you mean by "psychopathic tendencies" ...

I'm not sure that a psychopath knows that they are a psychopath? Do they?

No, I'mME, they are incapable of understanding anyone else's needs, and so, do not know right from wrong. It simply is not in there for them to rub up against. RUN!

That's what I thought I remember reading when I went researching the 'silent treatment' and the types of people who engage it.

I quit running in 3rd grade. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
MasterBear​(other butch)
1 year ago • Sep 7, 2022
MasterBear​(other butch) • Sep 7, 2022
I know you are struggling- what Im going to say wont help. Leave.
You as an s type need to have standards.
You as an s type need to have boundaries.
You as an s type deserve to be treated well.

Leave. And dont bring your kid into this.
CurvyEnglishRose
1 year ago • Sep 10, 2022
CurvyEnglishRose • Sep 10, 2022
Wow, I didn’t expect the replies! Thank you all for giving me your opinions.

Based on everything you’ve all said and how I’m feeling as hard as it’s been I’ve cut ties. I tried to talk about what I’m feeling and as most of you can probably guess, it was met with silence. I know it’s for the best and in time I’ll be alright but right now it hurts. I suppose one positive I can take away is knowing the kind of D/s relationship I want and the kind of sub I really am.

Thank you all again!
FlyingAlan​(dom male)
FlyingAlan​(dom male) • Sep 10, 2022
Even the crappy relationships teach you something. It sucks, it always does, but you will get over it like 99% of us do. One of my fav statements applies here....

Time heals all wounds, give the time, some time................

Also, when you tied up with the wrong Dom, you never know when a good one was right around the corner looking for a sub. Now your free to keep your eyes open.....
Defender​(dom male)
Defender​(dom male) • Sep 10, 2022
CurvyEnglishRose wrote:

Based on everything you’ve all said and how I’m feeling as hard as it’s been I’ve cut ties. I tried to talk about what I’m feeling and as most of you can probably guess, it was met with silence. I know it’s for the best and in time I’ll be alright but right now it hurts. I suppose one positive I can take away is knowing the kind of D/s relationship I want and the kind of sub I really am.

Thank you all again!

Well done.

You will learn from this.

There are other Doms out there.

Best of luck in your search.